Persona 5 Royal (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL
New gameplay features included for both the real world and Mementos sections of the game include the Thieves Den, new locations in Tokyo, and new Confidants to bond with. Persona 5 Royal Persona 5 Royal is a role-playi ...Read more
Instant delivery offers
Show 4 more offers
- 0Sg_storeExcellent seller100%Positive feedback2334
View offer details$ 46.21
- 0PmshopExcellent seller100%Positive feedback1588
View offer details$ 46.21
- 0Luckypicker98%Positive feedback630
View offer details$ 49.00
- 0VikingsbrothersExcellent seller99%Positive feedback6431
View offer details$ 52.61
- 0Ready2play100%Positive feedback572
View offer details$ 55.57
- 0Tradegameskey100%Positive feedback810
View offer details$ 56.85
- 0Instant_gameExcellent seller100%Positive feedback26236
View offer details$ 57.94
New gameplay features included for both the real world and Mementos sections of the game include the Thieves Den, new locations in Tokyo, and new Confidants to bond with.
Persona 5 Royal
Persona 5 Royal is a role-playing video game developed and published by Atlus. The game is an extended version of the original Persona 5, featuring new characters, story, and gameplay mechanics. Once again, the player takes control of the nameless protagonist using the codename "Joker", the leader of a group known as Phantom Thieves, who target human vices hidden within their souls. After clearing his name at the end of Persona 5, Joker returns to Shujin Academy for the third semester, as the reality begins to unravel around him. Persona 5 Royal received a positive reception from the critics who praised improved gameplay, as well as a well-written story and characters.
Royal gameplay content
Persona 5 Royal retains many of the original game's mechanics. It combines the RPG features with story-focused adventure game mechanics. The player once again controls Joker, the leader of Phantom Thieves. The gameplay varies depending on the world the player is in. In the real world, the focus is placed on interacting with NPCs and building social links with them. In the alternate reality of Mementos, the player encounters enemies, which they can fight using their Personas.
Royal adds several new features to both the real world and Mementos gameplay. A new feature of Mementos is the Thieves Den, a hub area in Mementos, where the player can watch cutscenes, listen to the soundtrack, and view the game's artwork, among others. Another new mechanic is Showtimes, a combination attack the player's party can use together.
In the real world, the player can explore new areas of Tokyo, play various minigames and hang out with their Confidants in new locations, including an aquarium or a shopping district. New confidants and their Personas are also introduced.
The third semester begins
After defeating Yaldabaoth and clearing his name at the end of Persona 5, Joker has returned to his hometown for a well-deserved rest. As the new school semester begins, the protagonist returns to Shujin Academy to reunite with his friends. However, things are not looking the way Joker left them. Akechi Goro, the protagonist's rival, is free. The members of the Phantom Thieves group had their greatest wishes granted. And the mysterious new school counselor seems to be behind these events. Joker teams up with Akechi and a fellow transfer student Kasumi Yoshizawa and sets out to solve this new mystery.
- An extended version of the original Persona 5 game.
- New story mode scenario, set during the new school year at Shujin Academy.
- New characters introduced in the story.
- Expanded Mementos gameplay features, introducing the Thieves Den and various other new mechanics.
- New areas to visit in the real-life portion of the game.
Release Date: 2022-10-21
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Persona 5 Royal (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Persona 5 Royal (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL may change over time.