Plain Sight is a multiplayer arcade game about suicidal ninja robots.
Fly through space, leap over planetoids and destroy opponents with your trusty katana.Killing fellow robots lets you steal their tasty, tasty energy. Packed with spinach-like goodness; energy makes you bigger, stronger, faster and generally more awesome. Being all big and badass is great, but in this game it doesn’t win you the match. It makes you a target.
To win, you have to convert your energy into points... How do you do this? Simple. Kill yourself. Press the button and turn your happy little robot into a vicious ball of enemy-absorbing plasma. The more opponents you take out, the better.Upgrade your robot, respawn and get stuck in again...
- 13 Multiplayer maps
- Battle up to 20 players
- 5 self-destructive gameplay modesNinja! Ninja! Ninja! Robozilla! - mini ninjas unite to bring the gargantuan Robozilla down to size!
- Spend your experience points on 30 different robot upgrades
- Perfect your skills in offline practice mode
- Ships with dedicated server software
- Processor2 GHz - Pentium / AMD
- Graphics256 MB VRAM - GeForce / Radeon
- Memory1 GB RAM
- Disk space300 MB HD
- SystemWindows XP
German, Spanish, French, Italian, English