Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition Steam Key GLOBAL
Planescape Torment Enhanced Edition is a remastered version of a classic role-playing, single-player game RPG developed by Beamdog and set in the Dungeons & Dragons universe of Planescape. It brings updated graphics, imp ...Read more
Instant delivery offers
Show 14 more offers
- 0World_of_gamesExcellent seller98%Positive feedback49816
View offer details$ 3.69
- 0KinguinExcellent seller93%Positive feedback16345
View offer details$ 3.69
- 0Swift_digital_tradeExcellent seller100%Positive feedback2712
View offer details$ 3.74
- 0Retail_steam_keysExcellent seller95%Positive feedback5756
View offer details$ 3.75
- 0Mc_donalds93%Positive feedback263
View offer details$ 3.79
- 0VikingsbrothersExcellent seller99%Positive feedback6539
View offer details$ 3.84
- 0Gaming4youExcellent seller100%Positive feedback61068
View offer details$ 4.05
The Planescape Torment Enhanced Edition key is meant to be activated on the Steam platform
Planescape Torment Enhanced Edition is a remastered version of a classic role-playing, single-player game RPG developed by Beamdog and set in the Dungeons & Dragons universe of Planescape. It brings updated graphics, improved gameplay mechanics, and a host of new features to this timeless classic.
The story follows the Nameless One, a character who wakes up in a mortuary with no memory of his past. The player must guide the Nameless One through the strange world of Planescape, interacting with many characters and completing quests to uncover the truth about his identity. Along the way, he will encounter bizarre creatures, explore surreal environments, and make choices that will affect the story's outcome.
Planescape Torment EE includes a unique conversation system, allowing players to engage in deep and complex dialogues with non-player characters. The game features over 800,000 words of dialogue, making it one of the most text-heavy RPGs ever made. These conversations often have a significant impact on the story and may lead to new quests and alternative paths within the game.
Although combat is not the game's primary focus, the character can gather up to five companions to follow him through the adventure. Planescape Torment places a greater emphasis on exploration, character development, and story progression. Because the Nameless One is immortal, losing all of their health points typically results in no consequences other than respawning in a different area.
The enhanced edition includes numerous improvements and updates, such as new character portraits, user interface improvements, and bug fixes.
- Enhanced video and audio, new gameplay elements and characters
- Unique settings, which draw from various mythologies, religions, and philosophical schools of thought
- Open-ended gameplay from an isometric perspective
- Unique alignment system that tracks the player's moral choices and affects the story's outcome
- Enhanced Planescape: Chris Avellone, Lead Designer on Planescape Torment, has partnered with Beamdog to curate gameplay updates, bug fixes, and enhancements to best capture his original vision for the game.
- The Planes Await: Planescape is a setting you've never experienced before, filled with strange magics, strange adversaries, and Dungeons & Dragons locations from across the multiverse.
- Conversations to Remember: Encounter personable items, philosophic undead, and rat hiveminds while walking the planes with the strangest collection of allies ever seen in an RPG.
- Pick Your Path: Character creation is just the beginning. The Nameless One can change his class, alignment, and even gain new abilities based on your choices.
- Remastered Music: The full Planescape: Torment soundtrack has been remastered in-game to add more depth to Sigil and the multiverse.
- 4K Interface: Sigil has never looked this good! The interface of Planescape: Torment has been rebuilt in high definition with tons of new convenience features.
- A Planescape For Today: The Enhanced Edition includes modern features such as tab highlighting, area zooming, combat log, quickloot, and more!
- Play It Your Way: Enable Enhanced Edition features as you desire or turn them off to experience Planescape: Torment in its original glory.
- Cast Comprehend Languages: Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition is available in English, French, Polish, German, and Korean. Note: Korean translations are text only with voice-overs played in English.
Release Date: 2017-04-11
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition Steam Key GLOBAL may change over time.