Planet Coaster (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL
From the creators of RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 comes a new and better than ever theme park manager simulator. Become the king of macro- and micro-management as a new owner of a plot of land, a bunch of engineers, and hope ...Read More
Instant delivery offers
Show 30 more offers
- 0Games4worldExcellent sellerSponsored99%Positive feedback4123
View offer details$ 12.18
- 0KeysellgalaxyExcellent seller98%Positive feedback17620
View offer details$ 9.52
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback104212
View offer details$ 9.53
- 0SuperbkeysExcellent seller100%Positive feedback5967
View offer details$ 9.70
- 0GamesdivisionExcellent seller100%Positive feedback1810
View offer details$ 9.75
- 0LancceExcellent seller98%Positive feedback1928
View offer details$ 9.89
- 0KgKgamestradeExcellent seller97%Positive feedback22729
View offer details$ 10.26
Planet Coaster (PC) for Steam platform is a digital product – no box included. The price applies to a digital version of the product.
From the creators of RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 comes a new and better than ever theme park manager simulator. Become the king of macro- and micro-management as a new owner of a plot of land, a bunch of engineers, and hope for a future. Create jaw dropping rollercoaster rides, thematic adventures, and high-sugar drinks in Planet Coaster (PC).
Create the best rollercoaster ride in history using the incredible tools at your disposal and intuitive interface. In Planet Coaster you can shape and tweak nearly any element you wish. Make it fit the theme you want and the perfect geometry of motion you envisioned. With convenient terramorphing tools not even the Earth itself will stand in your way to creating the most thrilling theme park in history. Make valleys, hills, tunnels, and lakes like a god of rollercoaster engineering.
Friendly graphics and gameplay
Planet Coaster is one of the few games where you get to bring joy, not death, to the inhabitants of the digital realm. Where other games allow you limitless destruction and mastery of life and death, Planet Coaster promises you the same in addition to the unending pleasure of creating something enjoyed by others. Watch how friendly-looking cartoonish guests enjoy (or don't) your latest magnum opus and react vividly to the attractions they are offered. Planet Coaster is beautifully rendered, allowing you to enjoy the park you've envisioned in 3D.
Full Steam Workshop integration
If you ever find yourself somehow strapped for ideas or options (an unlikely occurrence), turn to Steam Workshop. Planet Coaster in addition to scores of options and tweaks allows players to upload their ideas as blueprints for others to use. Seamless integration guarantees excellent gameplay experience and virtually endless possibilities.
Three ways to play
Planet Coaster has three core game modes for you to choose. Career gives you control of a half-finished park and sets certain objectives for you to accomplish. Challenge is a plot of land, limited budget and technology, and freedom to proceed from there. Finally Sandbox gives you limitless resources and options and lets your imagination run wild.
Planet Coaster is created by the developers who brought the world the legendary RollerCoaster Tycoon 3. Planet Coaster gameplay is sure to satisfy every fan of micro- and macro-managing and boundless creativity.
Planet Coaster features:
- Endless possibilities - imagine a perfect theme park and then make it happen using extensive and intuitive toolkit. Creation at your fingertips in mere minutes!
- Friendly presentation - Planet Coaster guests are presented in a friendly, cartoonish way and are very expressive despite speaking gibberish. See their thoughts and learn what they think of your park.
- Terraforming at its finest - the features of your park aren't the only thing you control. Reshape the land you're given with a few clicks. The land is your playground as well.
- Steam Workshop integration - when you run out of good and bad ideas, you can get new blueprints uploaded to Steam Workshop by other users and use them in your game without any problem.
Release Date: 2016-11-17
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Planet Coaster (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Planet Coaster (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL may change over time.