Planet of the Eyes Steam Key GLOBAL
You’ve crash-landed on the Planet of the Eyes in an escape pod. Discover what lies beneath through puzzle solving, exploration, and audiologs from another survivor. Turn down the lights, put on your headphones and grab y ...Read More
Instant delivery offers
- 0Games4worldExcellent sellerSponsored99%Positive feedback3976
View offer details$ 3.44
- 0World_of_gamesExcellent seller98%Positive feedback53371
View offer details$ 0.79
- 0Price_warExcellent seller96%Positive feedback1854
View offer details$ 0.80
- 0SeSensathisNo feedback yet0
View offer details$ 0.99
- 0ShShadowalker174No feedback yet0
View offer details$ 1.39
- 0Instant_gameExcellent seller99%Positive feedback13357
View offer details$ 1.50
You’ve crash-landed on the Planet of the Eyes in an escape pod. Discover what lies beneath through puzzle solving, exploration, and audiologs from another survivor. Turn down the lights, put on your headphones and grab your controller to experience the atmospheric journey of a lone robot in a dangerous world.
- Gameplay - Planet of the Eyes will keep you on the edge and test your platforming skill. With quick respawns upon death and physics-based puzzles to solve, there is a mix of challenges that rewards experimentation.
- Handcrafted Levels - Each level is uniquely crafted to present puzzles and progression through the world. With environments that tie in seamlessly with the narrative, you’ll want to explore every corner to discover the secrets that lie beneath.
- Retro Sci-fi influenced Aesthetic - The game art features smooth vectors and a rich colour palette, inspired by a retro sci-fi aesthetic; with original artwork by Vanessa Chia of Cococucumber.
- Mysterious Story & Atmospheric Score - A dark story by Will O’Neill (Actual Sunlight) will be revealed, with a full in-game vocal narration by Alex Lewis. With an immersive score by critically acclaimed musician John Black of CypherAudio, the atmosphere will haunt you on your journey through the world.
- Failure is Fun - With more than twelve uniquely deconstructive robot deaths, every mistake in Planet of the Eyes is worth making at least once. The rest is up to you.
Release Date: 2015-08-24
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Planet of the Eyes Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Planet of the Eyes Steam Key GLOBAL may change over time.