Pokémon: Let's Go, Pikachu! Nintendo Switch Nintendo eShop Key NORTH AMERICA
Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! is an independent RPG from the Pokémon series of games developed by the Japanese GameFreak studio. The game is available in two different versions: Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! and Pokémon: Let ...Read More
Pokémon Lets Go Pikachu key is meant to be activated on the Nintendo platform.
Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! is an independent RPG from the Pokémon series of games developed by the Japanese GameFreak studio. The game is available in two different versions: Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! and Pokémon: Let’s Go Evee! Both options differ only in the Pokémon main hero that accompanies you during the adventure. In 2018, Let’s Go, Pikachu! was released for Nintendo Switch.
As a Pokémon Trainer, you explore the rich and colorful Kanto region in search of more types of Pokémon. The goal of the game is to collect all the Pokémon specimens available in the game. As you travel, your relationship with Pikachu grows, you meet old friends like Brock and Misty, and you can also come across the Team Rocket.
Explore the world of Pokémon and catch them all! You have 153 specimens mentioned in the Pokedex to catch, including one new species that have never been available in any of the games in this series before. You can play solo or with a friend using the second Joy-Con or the complete novelty - Poké Ball Plus. It is an accessory that resembles a traditional Pokéball, equipped with motion sensors that allow you to make a throw.
In the game, you can take part in Pokémon fights, which take place in a turn-based system, you have the ability to exchange Pokémon with other players and you can also level up your Pokémon by traveling and keeping them in your Poké Ball Plus. There is also an option to combine your Pokémon games: Let’s Go Pikachu! with the Pokémon GO mobile application that allows you to transfer some creatures between them.
In the first week after the game's release, the Pokémon Company noted Let's Go, Pikachu! as one of the games for Nintendo that had the best sales. The game was particularly popular in Japan and the United Kingdom.
- Explore - travel, search and discover. The beautiful and rich land of Pokémon allows you to experience the adventure, bringing back nostalgic memories from the plot of the very first anime about Pokémon.
- Joy-con and Poké Ball Plus - diversifying the game with a new accessory that makes the gameplay incredibly natural.
- Play together with a friend - use the second Joy-Con or Poké Ball Plus controller and experience an adventure together.
- Connect to the Pokémon GO application - take your Pokémon for a walk at the same time and switch them between applications.
- Fight - put your Pokémon into battle, train them and level them up by taking them for a walk in your Poké Ball Plus.