Poker Night at the Inventory Steam Key GLOBAL
Poker Night At The Inventory is a Poker card game simulator developed by Telltale Games and released in 2010 on the Steam platform. What's interesting, players will have a chance to play against famous characters. During ...Read More
Instant delivery offers
- 0Perfect_best_keys90%Positive feedback202
View offer details$ 94.88
- 0FaFaser7198%Positive feedback958
View offer details$ 94.89
- 0Cheap_keys199%Positive feedback892
View offer details$ 102.05
- 0PrimekeystoreExcellent seller94%Positive feedback6522
View offer details$ 102.08
- 0Gamersgift91%Positive feedback742
View offer details$ 102.13
- 0CodezillaExcellent seller100%Positive feedback8171
View offer details$ 120.12
Poker Night At The Inventory key is meant to be activated on the Steam platform
Poker Night At The Inventory is a Poker card game simulator developed by Telltale Games and released in 2010 on the Steam platform. What's interesting, players will have a chance to play against famous characters. During the Poker Night, we will sit next to Heavy from Team Fortress 2, Max from Sam & Max, Tycho from Penny Arcade, and the titular hero of Strong Bad. The game's selling point is its specific kind of humor and very well-written characters' dialogs.
Poker Night At The Inventory Plot
The action of the game takes place in a secret club, called The Inventory, hidden under video games storage warehouse. As a new member of the club, The Player participates in a game of poker with Max, Heavy, Tycho, and Stroing Bad. While sitting at the poker table, we will witness various interactions between the game's characters and learn some interesting stories.
Poker Night at the Inventory is a Texas Hold 'Em poker simulation, where players compete versus famous characters from video games, movies, or comic books. Rules of the game are no different than in its real-life equivalent. As the game begins, each participant begins with 10 000$ buy-ins. Players can stay in the game until they are completely broke - the main goal of the game is to be the last players standing. As we play the game, some of our opponents will not be able to bet any more money and at that moment they will use some of their personal items as buy-in for the game. If The Player manages to win these objects, they can be later used as the equipment in Team Fortress 2. Additionally, the game features some simple customization - with the progression we can unlock different cards' designs or the table artworks.
Poker Night At The Inventory Reception
The game received very positive reviews among players and gaming critics. According to many reviewers, the specific type of humor present in the game is one of the best features of the title. Most of the players applauded the gameplay as well - the rules of the game are well-explained and the interface is clear and easy to use. Additionally, the company of colorful characters and their entertaining dialogs ensures that every game is different and features something fresh.
- Prepare for a Poker Night with the stars! Meet Max, Tycho, Heavy, and Strong Bad!
- Visit top-secret club - The Inventory!
- No-limit betting Texas Hold'Em - win high-stakes games and be the last player standing
- Unlock new equipment for Team Fortress 2!
- Enjoy listening to hilarious conversations between non-playable characters
Release Date: 2010-11-22
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Poker Night at the Inventory Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Poker Night at the Inventory Steam Key GLOBAL may change over time.