Prehistoric Kingdom (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL
In Prehistoric Kingdom, a zoo management game developed by Blue Meridian, the player is given a chance to run their own prehistoric zoo. Building habitats, breeding new animals, and tending to the needs of the visitors a ...Read more
Instant delivery offers
Show 9 more offers
- 0BeBellakeySponsored100%Positive feedback17610
View offer details$ 12.32
- 0VikingsbrothersExcellent seller99%Positive feedback6475
View offer details$ 9.82
- 0KinguinExcellent seller93%Positive feedback16182
View offer details$ 9.83
- 0UndersellersNo feedback yet0
View offer details$ 9.93
- 0Retail_steam_keysExcellent seller95%Positive feedback5731
View offer details$ 9.95
- 0Gamersg1ft89%Positive feedback4203
View offer details$ 9.96
- 0Instant_gameExcellent seller100%Positive feedback26212
View offer details$ 10.11
Prehistoric Kingdom key is meant to be activated on the Steam platform. The price applies to a digital version of the product.
Prehistoric Kingdom is a builder simulation game developed by Blue Meridian and published by Crytivo. The game invites the player to create their own amusement park, in which the main attraction are prehistoric animals like dinosaurs, mammoths, etc. In PK, the player can design the prehistoric zoo of their dreams thanks to various creative tools and fill it with animals bred from genetic material found scattered around the globe.
Run an amusement park 65 million years in the making
The main gameplay feature of Prehistoric Kingdom is the level of creativity it allows the player to indulge in. The game lets the player design their prehistoric park with different habitats to accommodate various animals. The player can build dense forests, rocky canyons, and life-giving rivers and lakes. Each prehistoric creature requires a specific habitat to thrive, so diversifying the park's locations will be crucial to support the largest variety of animals.
Tend to the needs of your demanding guests
Looking after the animals will be only a part of the player's duties. Running a zoo of any kind requires tending to the demands of its guests and managing the well-being of the staff. In Prehistoric Kingdom, the payer will have to do that and build facilities for the visitors and personnel. Concessions stands, education centers, and souvenir shops will keep the guests occupied and happy, while amenities for the park employees will keep them satisfied and help them earnestly carry out their duties.
Breed new attractions
The most important asset in your park will be the animals. The Early Access version of the game offers you 22 starting species, including such classics as Tyrannosaurs, Triceratopses, sabertooth tigers, mammoths, etc. Of course, you can't breed a dino out of thin air. Creating a prehistoric life form will require you to travel across the world to find genetic material left behind in fossils. Exploring dig sites will help you find the data you need to bring these majestic creatures back to life.
- Build the prehistoric zoo of your dreams
- Use powerful creative tools to design habitats for your animals
- Explore the world searching for fossils to breed new species
- Build amenities for visitors and staff
Release Date: 2021
Early Access: Yes
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Prehistoric Kingdom (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Prehistoric Kingdom (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL may change over time.