Prey (2006) Steam Key GLOBAL
The story presented in "Prey" (2006) perfectly describes the unbelievable clashes with otherworldly creatures. It's in your hands to fight to survive, upgrade your weapons, and most of all, eliminate alien creatures you ...Read more
Instant delivery offers
Show 1 more offers
- 0Games4friends96%Positive feedback48
View offer details$ 20.05
- 0KinguinExcellent seller93%Positive feedback16044
View offer details$ 20.39
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback66045
View offer details$ 22.88
- 0SuperbkeysExcellent seller100%Positive feedback3210
View offer details$ 23.07
- 0Lancce100%Positive feedback539
View offer details$ 23.18
- 0Gamesdivision99%Positive feedback487
View offer details$ 23.30
- 0Instant_gameExcellent seller100%Positive feedback26212
View offer details$ 23.58
The story presented in "Prey" (2006) perfectly describes the unbelievable clashes with otherworldly creatures. It's in your hands to fight to survive, upgrade your weapons, and most of all, eliminate alien creatures you know nothing about. Even though you didn't choose this fate, you must face it. Are you ready?
The atmospheric soundtrack and graphics that vividly and realistically show all the unexplored objects that surround you will help you feel the cosmic atmosphere. Who knows which of them will prove to be a rescue for you and which will be a threat?
The game starts when Tommy is in a bar owned by his girlfriend, Jen. Tommy, who is tired of life on the reservation, tries to persuade Jen to relocate with him, but she does not agree. Then a strange phenomenon happens. Tommy, Jen, Tommy's grandfather Enisi, and other hostages are transferred to the Sphere, a huge extraterrestrial vessel.
Tommy has effectively rebuilt the bar six months after these out-of-this-world incidents. According to the official version, the original building and the people who were within it at the time of its disappearance perished due to an unexplained natural event. However, as the game progresses, you will discover how many secrets have been kept from ordinary individuals.
"Prey" is a first-person shooter (FPS) in which the player controls the protagonist Tommy as he explores and fights the residents of the massive extraterrestrial vessel Sphere. You can swiftly go from one location to another thanks to portals. They remain motionless in space, making gameplay easier.
It is also essential to consider variable gravity. Special routes allow you to walk along them while remaining upright regardless of orientation; nevertheless, gravity will reestablish itself if you fall or willingly jump off the road.
You can also disconnect from Tommy's body as a spirit, allowing the soul to travel openly for a brief period. The spirit has very little contact with its surroundings, but it may activate control panels and strike enemies with a spirit bow. The spirit force is frequently used in the game to solve environmental problems and locate paths that human eyes cannot see.
- You can play this title in single-player mode or try it yourself in multiplayer mode
- Experience a cosmic event that will help you delve into the secrets of the activities of aliens and other possibly dangerous creatures aboard their ship
- Listen to music composed by award-winning composer Jeremy Soule
Release Date: 2017-05-04
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Prey (2006) Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Prey (2006) Steam Key GLOBAL may change over time.