You might also like
Prepare to get your hands dirty Wardens! Prison Architect: Going Green brings agriculture to your compound, introducing farming, produce exports, and a whole bunch of contraband.
- Fruits of Labor: Farming introduces a new type of Prison Labor, allowing prisons to grow potatoes, wheat, apples, and more. Produce can be exported or used as ingredients for inmate meals.
- Room to Grow: Three outdoor rooms facilitate farming: Fruit Orchard, Farm Field and Vegetable Allotment. But that’s not all, players can recruit staff Farm Workers, build a Pantry to store produce, and construct a Shed to house farming-related items.
- Trouble is Brewing: With new crops comes new contraband. Prisoners can now secretly grow herbs in the fields and swipe kitchen ingredients to brew Booze. Fields can also become Gang Turf, so keep your guards on alert!
- A Greener New Deal: Prisons get an eco-friendly makeover with Solar, Wind, and Solar/Wind Hybrid power sources. Excess power created by these sustainable methods can be sold back to the grid using the Power Export Meter.
This content requires the base game Prison Architect on Steam in order to play.
Release date: 2021-01-28
Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Prison Architect - Going Green (PC) - Steam Key - RU/CIS. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Prison Architect - Going Green (PC) - Steam Key - RU/CIS may change over time.
- ProcessorIntel Core2 Duo 2.4Ghz or Higher / AMD 3Ghz or Higher
- GraphicsNvidia 8600 / Radeon equivalent (2009 era)
- Memory6 GB RAM
- Disk space400 MB HD space
- SystemWindows 7