Fallout 4 VR PC Steam Key GLOBAL
One of the most popular post-apocalyptic games, Fallout 4 released by Bethesda Softworks released in 2015 is now providing you with new experiences in the virtual reality. Released in 2017 for HTC Vive Fallout 4 VR pres ...Read More
Instant delivery offers
Show 5 more offers
- 0SpecializedExcellent sellerSponsored100%Positive feedback3730
View offer details€ 18.46
- 0_divigames_100%Positive feedback619
View offer details€ 17.17
- 0GaGametay99%Positive feedback450
View offer details€ 17.33
- 0KinguinExcellent seller90%Positive feedback4134
View offer details€ 17.33
- 0KgKgamestradeExcellent seller97%Positive feedback13340
View offer details€ 17.95
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback96333
View offer details€ 18.04
- 0SuperbkeysExcellent seller100%Positive feedback4567
View offer details€ 18.28
Notice: Requires a virtual reality headset.
One of the most popular post-apocalyptic games, Fallout 4 released by Bethesda Softworks released in 2015 is now providing you with new experiences in the virtual reality. Released in 2017 for HTC Vive Fallout 4 VR presents you with the same seemingly unchanged world, but suited to be explored and experienced deeper than ever before. The world might not have changed much, but the experience is completely different with graphics and systems adapted to be interacted with, with the use of motion controllers.
The game takes place in 2278 where more than 200 years have passed since a nuclear war and the players are taking the role of a survivor who wakes up in a vault from cryogenic sleep. The main plot of the story focuses on finding the son of the protagonist; however, it is made more difficult as it is not known how much time has passed since the kidnapping. The player needs to get out of the vault, survive in the wastelands, interact with the people and explore the completely changed world in order to find the lost child.
Gameplay as in the base game focuses on exploring the open-world wastelands and all of its locations, completing the quests given by NPC’s to find the lost son and uncover more mysteries of the Fallout world. The players, as in other fallout games need to level up their characters and choose skills and perks from the S.P.E.C.I.A.L. skill tree to make them stronger, which can be done by fighting, completing quests and interacting with the world. The player can also build settlements, craft weapons, and equipment with the materials collected during the adventures. In the VR all the movement is done by the motion controllers and the character walks either dynamically or by teleporting for those who may suffer from motion sickness.
The VR version of Fallout 4 showed many players the difference that a VR version makes over the standard one. Thanks to the new perspective the experience can be enjoyed in a completely different, more detailed way, which for many players became the defining one, despite the time needed to get used to all the systems and sometimes clunky shooting mechanics.
- Experience the Wastelands in a new way;
- Control your character with more immersive motion controllers;
- Feel the freedom of building your own settlement with the VR movement.
Release Date: 2017-12-12
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Fallout 4 VR PC Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Fallout 4 VR PC Steam Key GLOBAL may change over time.