The Sims 4 Snowy Escape Pack (PC) - Origin Key - GLOBAL
The Sims 4: Snowy Escape is the newest addition to the Sims 4 - a life simulator game created by EA Maxis and released by Electronic Arts in 2014. This time, the expansion pack enriches the game with a number of new, and ...Read More
Instant delivery offers
Show 7 more offers
- 0SpecializedExcellent sellerSponsored100%Positive feedback4122
View offer details€ 24.99
- 0World_of_gamesExcellent seller97%Positive feedback42579
View offer details€ 17.40
- 0KinguinExcellent seller93%Positive feedback2232
View offer details€ 17.41
- 0KgKgamestradeExcellent seller97%Positive feedback15727
View offer details€ 18.40
- 0VikingsbrothersExcellent seller99%Positive feedback3090
View offer details€ 18.65
- 0Games4worldExcellent seller100%Positive feedback3533
View offer details€ 19.43
- 0GaGamescode100%Positive feedback111
View offer details€ 19.45
This content requires the base game The Sims 4 in order to play.
The Sims 4: Snowy Escape is the newest addition to the Sims 4 - a life simulator game created by EA Maxis and released by Electronic Arts in 2014. This time, the expansion pack enriches the game with a number of new, and interesting activities, mainly connected with winter. The biggest novelty introduced in Snowy Escapade is Mt. Komorebi - a unique and beautiful village located among snowy mountains. While designing the new location, developers took their inspiration from Japanese architecture. It is worth mentioning that in order to work, the Snowy Escape requires the base game.
Snowy Escape gameplay and novelties
The Sims 4 Snowy Escape pack does not change the main elements of the gameplay. In the game, players take control of their virtual families. Instead of implementing changes to the basic elements of the gameplay, developers focused on introducing numerous new elements and activities to the game, mostly related to snow and winter. Among the changes, players will find a new village - Mt. Komorebi - A Japanese-styled small town located somewhere in the mountains. What is interesting, Komorebi is the first hybrid location - your Sims can go there for vacation, or settle there for good. The new place features completely new opportunities. Your Sims can search for exciting adventures while hiking, rest in the winter resort, and relax in hot springs, or participate in more exciting and extreme activities like snowboarding, skiing, or sledding. Besides introducing a new village, and activities the Snowy Escape DLC brings some new personality mechanics called Lifestyles and Sentiments, which will influence your Sims behavior. Lifestyles change your Sims behavior accordingly to their activities, actions, and everyday habits. Sentiments are strongly related to social interactions, and important life experiences.
The Sims 4: Snowy Escape received generally positive reviews among gaming critics. The game reached a high score of 79/100 points on Metacritic. Most of the players appreciated the new village, praising its unique style and scenery. According to some reviews, the new expansion is a fine addition to the base game, featuring many interesting activities.
- Explore Mount Komorebi - a new, beautiful place in a scenic location.
- Participate in numerous new activities - go hiking, snowboarding, or skiing! Maybe you'll be the next champion?
- New personality mechanics - Lifestyles and Sentiments will add some more depth to your Sims behavior.
- Discover numerous new elements - browse through a number of new elements .
- Settle down for good - if you really like the new village you can live there for good!
Release Date: 2020-11-13
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for The Sims 4 Snowy Escape Pack (PC) - Origin Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for The Sims 4 Snowy Escape Pack (PC) - Origin Key - GLOBAL may change over time.