- Min. Number of Players:2
- Max. Number of Players:4
- Type of player:For beginners, For couples, For family
- Age Level:7+
- Game Type:Strategy
- Play time:less than 30 min
Uncompromising fight for advantage
Punto is a game where you try to make a line of 4 or 5 cards. Except you can't always put them where you want!
What is it about?
The game includes 4 decks of 4 different colors. Each of them has cards with dots (from 1 to 9).
Participants shuffle their decks and then place them face down in front of them. In each round, we take the top card from the deck and play it on the playing field - in a 6x6 square. Cards can be placed on empty spaces or on other cards, provided that there are more dots on the exact card. Our goal is to get 5 of our own cards in a row.
Why are you going to love this game?
- The rules of the game are so simple that it will prove itself in any company, without restrictions.
- Based on a combination of classic card games and tic-tac-toe games, Punto gives us an excellent field to practice planning and anticipating the movements of opponents. Contrary to appearances, the games can be demanding!
- I don't think there's a more handy game than this - the cards are locked in a miniature tin that will fit absolutely in any pocket.
- 3DP: (00130)
This seller provides invoices. To receive one, you can contact them once you place an order.