QUAKE II Steam Key GLOBAL
Quake II is a cult-classic FPS game that laid a lot of ground for the more contemporary shooters.Read More
Instant delivery offers
Show 1 more offers
- 0_e_eplayExcellent seller100%Positive feedback2881
View offer details$ 5.26
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback96700
View offer details$ 5.31
- 0SuperbkeysExcellent seller100%Positive feedback6092
View offer details$ 5.33
- 0GmcomparecomExcellent seller100%Positive feedback3769
View offer details$ 5.35
- 0Lancce98%Positive feedback1295
View offer details$ 5.44
- 0GamesdivisionExcellent seller100%Positive feedback1835
View offer details$ 5.49
- 0Goty_digitalExcellent seller100%Positive feedback4495
View offer details$ 5.50
Warning! This product is region locked and CAN'T be activated and played in Germany.
The game features fast-paced action, ten types of weapons, including the BFG, and a multiplayer mode to play with friends. Q2 received positive reviews from the critics and is considered to be one of the benchmarks of the genre.
Quake II is a first-person shooter PC game, developed by iD Software and published by Activision. In this cult-classic FPS title, a sequel to acclaimed Quake, the player takes on the invasion of a race of brutal aliens called the Strogg. After traveling to the home planet of the invaders as a US Marine Bitterman, the player will explore the dark corridors and open spaces of the Strogg capital city. Their mission to take down their leader will not be easy, as the aliens will do everything to stop Bitterman from accomplishing his mission. The game received a positive reception from the critics and is now considered a cult classic among the players.
Experience the classic FPS gameplay
Quake II takes the player to experience the classic first-person shooter gameplay mechanics, involving exploration of levels and shooting your way through hordes of enemies. The game features ten weapons. Four of them return from the previous installment; these are shotgun, super shotgun, grenade launcher, and rocket launcher. The new weapons include blaster, machine gun, railgun, and BFG10K, a staple of classic FPS'. Throughout the game, the player will be able to collect various power-ups, including the returning Quad Damage, as well as Invulnerability, Ammo Packs, Silencer, and more.
The battle goes online in multiplayer mode
Like it's predecessor, Quake II includes multiplayer mode. The mode features several types of matches, including the classics, like 1-v-1 or team deathmatch and Capture-the-Flag. The player can customize their in-game avatar, choosing from three available skins: male, female, and cyborg. The character models can be further adjusted with skins, changing the avatar's complexion, camouflage color, etc.
Defend the Earth from the Strogg invasion
In the future, Earth becomes the target of a race of alien conquerors, known as the Strogg. To prevent the invaders from taking over the planet, a group of Marines is sent to the Strogg homeworld to kill their leader, the Makron. However, due to the planet's heavy defenses, all but one Marine pods are destroyed. The only survivor is Bitterman, who takes it upon himself to enter the Strogg capital, avenge his fallen comrades and save the Earth from the invasion.
Quake II was met with a highly positive critical reception. The reviews praised improved graphics and a more complex level design. The main praise, however, went to the multiplayer mode, which has become a benchmark for other FPS games and made Quake II into the cult-classic game it is today.
- Improved graphics, featuring rendered 3D cutscenes and more open areas.
- New and returning weapons to use on the alien opponents.
- Variety of boosts to give the player an edge in combat.
- Multiplayer with various types of modes.
- Objective-focused campaign missions.
Release Date: 1997-11-11
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for QUAKE II Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for QUAKE II Steam Key GLOBAL may change over time.