Ranch Simulator (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL
Ranch Simulator gives the player a chance to test their skills in running a successful farming operation. Build facilities, keep animals and make a profit to restore your grandfather's pride and joy to its former glory.Read more
Instant delivery offers
- 0Gaming4youExcellent seller100%Positive feedback60461
View offer details$ 19.32
- 0Pl_digital96%Positive feedback406
View offer details$ 19.33
- 0Instant_gameExcellent seller100%Positive feedback26139
View offer details$ 19.95
- 0CodezillaExcellent seller100%Positive feedback6418
View offer details$ 23.28
- 0Gamers_playersExcellent seller99%Positive feedback1533
View offer details$ 23.87
Ranch Simulator key is meant to be activated on the Steam platform.
Ranch Simulator is an open-world ranch simulator game developed by Toxic Dog and published by Excalibur Games. The player assumes the role of a city dweller who inherits a derelict ranch after his grandfather's passing. Throughout the game, the player will have to restore the place to its former glory and manage it, looking after the livestock to make a profit and hunting game in the surrounding woodland area. Released in Early Access in March 2021, Ranch Simulator was met with a positive reception, with the players praising the mechanics of the ranching game and its ambitious scope.
Home on the ranch
The story of Ranch sim game follows the player, who inherits a run-down ranch from his late grandfather. The player arrives to find the place ruined and in dire need of a fixer-upper. They begin working on bringing the ranch to its former glory, restoring the buildings, breeding livestock, and growing crops. Throughout the game, the player will find out that managing a ranch isn't as easy as it would initially seem, and running a successful operation takes a lot of effort.
Need a hand with that, ranch hand?
Ranch Simulator is an open-world sandbox farm game, where the player has a free choice of how to approach running their operation. The derelict state of the place calls for a renovation, and the player will have to choose the required components to make their ranch look the part. Raising ranch buildings, such as barns, stables, and silos, will cost the player money, so the player should also focus on breeding livestock - cattle, poultry, etc.
Selling animals and their products will provide necessary funding for better equipment and more advanced buildings. The game is set in an open-world, woodland environment, which the player will explore during hunting. Killing deers and bears will provide more produce for selling, but the player should be careful not to stray from the farm for too long, lest it falls prey to wolves and other predators. Ranch Simulator also features a co-op multiplayer, in which the players can work together in running their enterprise.
The initial reception of Ranch Simulator was fairly positive. While the Early Acces players noted the game was far from completion, they praised the mechanics of this homestead simulation game, its realistic approach to managing a farm, and the large scope of the operation the player gets to manage.
- Experience the joys and hardships of running a successful ranch
- Build facilities like barns and silos to store feed and keep the livestock
- Breed cows, chickens, and other animals and sell the produce to keep the operation going
- Explore the open wilderness around your ranch and hunt big game
- Work together with other players in an online co-op mode
Release Date: 2021-03-04
Early Access: Yes
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Ranch Simulator (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Ranch Simulator (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL may change over time.