- 58.71 USD
- 58.72 USD
- 59.82 USD
- 75.95 USD
- Special Edition delivers exclusive content for Story Mode including a Bank Robbery Mission & Gang Hideout, Dappled Black Thoroughbred, Talisman & Medallion Gameplay Bonuses, Gameplay Boosts, Cash Bonuses & Discounts, and the Nuevo Paraiso Gunslinger Outfit, plus free access to Additional Weapons.
Storyline And Characters
The gang of Dutch Van der Linde, already known to the players of other titles in the series, is doing quite well in the beginning. We start off in 1899, a time preceding the events of previous games. At some point a robbery in Blackwater goes fatally wrong.
Our protagonists are forced to escape the city and hide from the law enforcement and bounty hunters. During this getaway, the main character Arthur Morgan is forced to choose between loyalty to the gang and being faithful to his own morals. The relations with other members of the gang are also very important. The choice you make as Arthur will determine how the story will unfold.
Western Game With Open-World
The game is a third-person perspective experience. The players have a vast open world at their disposal with the Rocky Mountains, valleys, lots of rivers, prairies, cities etc. The main base is the gang’s camp. Throughout the game, the player has to take care of supplying it. Also he is responsible for keeping the morale of the gang high. The other gang’s members also have their own tasks.
You can explore the map on foot or on a horse. In deserted spots you can find wildlife. Graphics are very vivid, so everything looks lifelike. The fauna and NPCs are also dynamically reacting to our protagonist’s actions and decisions. Arthur can choose to react either peacefully or aggressively to non-playable characters he encounters on his way. Arthur can form a bond with his horse, and if he manages to do it the animal will remain calm during shootings or robberies.
Apart from the main storyline, there are many quests and random side events. Being able to access those depends on the time of the day or even the reputation of the character. Arthur can spend time robbing banks or hunting animals that he can sell later.
He has various weapons at his disposal, like handguns and rifles. All of them can be customized. He can also use a bow for hunting. The game has a Dead Eye feature that allows the player to slow time in order to take a better aim. There are also plenty of clashes in the midday sun, like in a real western. There are two modes available in the game: single player one and multiplayer. Red Dead Online will be available after the release date.
- Prequel to Red Dead Redemption
- Western-action game
- Set in 1899 in the Wild West
- Following the story of Arthur Morgan
- Robbing banks, shooting, clashes with other gangs, hunting for wild animals and trophies, and more
- Exploring the open world of the game
- Interacting with NPCs and other gang’s members
- Forming a bond with a horse
- Various weapons and horses, all customizable
- Dead Eye feature – a slow-motion to take a better aim
- Vivid graphics
- One of the most anticipated video games of the year
English, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Polish, Russian