Resident Evil 5 Steam Key GLOBAL
Resident Evil 5 is the next official installment of the popular survival-horror video games series, founded by Capcom in 1996. This time, the action of the game takes players to Africa, where the infamous T-Virus is kill ...Read more
Instant delivery offers
Show 14 more offers
- 0BeBellakeySponsored100%Positive feedback17477
View offer details$ 5.51
- 0SellkeyfastExcellent seller100%Positive feedback16589
View offer details$ 4.66
- 0DiDigitalstore90%Positive feedback256
View offer details$ 4.81
- 0Gaming4youExcellent seller100%Positive feedback60830
View offer details$ 5.41
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback65367
View offer details$ 5.42
- 0SuperbkeysExcellent seller100%Positive feedback3171
View offer details$ 5.55
- 0Lancce100%Positive feedback526
View offer details$ 5.58
Resident Evil 5 key is meant to be activated on the Steam platform.
Warning! This product is region locked and CAN'T be activated and played in the following countries: Japan, Republic of Korea.
Resident Evil 5 is the fifth game of the world-famous survival-horror action video game series, developed by Capcom and released in 2009. Similarly, like it was in the previous games of the series, Resident Evil 5 is full of action, exciting plot twists, and challenging enemies. This time, players will not be alone in their fight against the T-Virus - Sheva Alomar will be our companion for the whole game. It is worth mentioning that the RE 5 features co-op gameplay and the whole campaign can be played by two players.
In the game, players will once again step into the role of Chris Redfield, the protagonist of the first game of the Resident Evil franchise. As a member of an organization fighting against bio-terrorism all over the world, he's being sent to Africa to investigate disturbing cases of a lethal virus. Upon arrival, Chris meets Sheva Alomar - she becomes his guide in this unfamiliar environment. During an examination of one of the villages, people living there have lost control over themselves and started to attack Chris and Sheva in an unexplained rampage. Now, the two must survive in a hostile environment and uncover the truth behind the unusual behavior of locals.
Gameplay and Mechanics
The action in the game is presented from the third-person perspective. Similarly, like it was in previous games of the series, most of the time players will spend trying to survive encounters with aggressive enemies infected with the T-Virus. It is worth mentioning that during our adventure we are assisted by Sheva - she's extremely helpful in the fight against the infected and will often save Chris from seemingly helpless situations. Resident Evil 5 features several different types of mutated enemies, very often significantly outnumbering Chris and Sheva. To even the odds, players will have a rich arsenal of weapons at their disposal. In the game, we'll be able to use pistols, assault rifles, shotguns, and many more. Besides fighting hordes of enemies, occasionally players will stumble upon logical and environmental puzzles.
The game received very positive feedback from players and gaming experts. Many of them applauded the amount of fast-paced action and diversity of levels prepared by the developers. Additionally, a huge number of players appreciated the constant feeling of danger and disturbing atmosphere accompanying players throughout the game.
- Help Chris Redfield and Sheva Alomar to discover the truth behind disturbing events taking place in Africa.
- Fight against hordes of aggressive infected and monstrous mutants.
- Face the constant feeling of danger.
- Make good use of a wide arsenal of weapons that will help you survive in this unwelcoming environment.
- The whole campaign has been designed for co-op gameplay! So bring a friend and take on the challenge together.
Release Date: 2009-09-15
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Resident Evil 5 Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Resident Evil 5 Steam Key GLOBAL may change over time.