Rise of the Tomb Raider 20 Years Celebration Steam Key GLOBAL
Rise of the Tomb Raider 20 Years Celebration is a huge pack of content, perfect for both fans of the series, as well as people who like the adventure games in general. Besides the Rise of the Tomb Raider, it offers such ...Read More
Instant delivery offers
Show 9 more offers
- 0Green_and_redSponsored83%Positive feedback258
View offer details$ 20.64
- 0Prestige_worldwideExcellent seller100%Positive feedback3374
View offer details$ 8.62
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback106793
View offer details$ 10.26
- 0SuperbkeysExcellent seller99%Positive feedback4739
View offer details$ 10.43
- 0GamesdivisionExcellent seller100%Positive feedback1328
View offer details$ 10.44
- 0LancceExcellent seller100%Positive feedback2474
View offer details$ 10.48
- 0Gamegiftgoblin91%Positive feedback440
View offer details$ 10.51
Rise of the Tomb Raider 20 Years Celebration (PC) for Steam platform is a digital download product – no box included. The price applies to a digital version of the product.
Rise of the Tomb Raider 20 Years Celebration is a huge pack of content, perfect for both fans of the series, as well as people who like the adventure games in general. Besides the Rise of the Tomb Raider, it offers such extras like "Blood Ties" story, endurance mode co-op, all DLC, extreme survivor difficulty for best tomb crawlers and 20 Year Celebration outfit and a gun with 5 classic Lara skins. Thus, if you want to look just like Lara straight from Tomb Raider 2, go ahead. You are going to be taken back in time with polygon Lara. The nostalgia is strong within this one.
Rise of the Tomb Raider "Blood Ties" story
One of the best elements of this pack is "Blood Ties" story. In the wake of her father’s death, Lara’s uncle challenges her ownership of Croft Manor. Lara will be forced to fight in order to reclaim her own home. The best part of this is the fact, that you can visit the Croft Manor, which in the old installments (TR 1-3) was a separate, tutorial level. Rise of the Tomb Raider, via "Blood Ties" hits us straight in the nostalgia.
Endurance mode co-op
This is the ultimate test to see how long you and a friend can survive in the sprawling, unforgiving landscapes. You and your friend have to work together in order to survive. Scavenge and craft in order to survive. Remember that fire takes fuel and cold is going to be an even bigger threat than enemies. You cannot survive in this harsh environment on your own.
All DLCs in a single pack
Rise of the Tomb Raider 20 Years Celebration also includes all previously released DLC, for example, Baba Yaga: The Temple of the Witch and Cold Darkness Awakened. Basically, it equals 50 hours of content, which is really impressive. With other additions given with the pack, you are going to need a lot of time just to finish everything. What else do you need?
- A huge and interesting adventure - As Lara Croft, you are going to visit Siberia in order to find ruins of an ancient city of Kitież.
- Visit the famous Croft Manor - Thanks to the "Blood Ties" DLC you will be able to come back to the popular Croft Manor.
- All DLC in one pack - Thanks to this, you will be provided with over 50 hours of the gameplay.
Release Date: 2016-02-09
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Rise of the Tomb Raider 20 Years Celebration Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Rise of the Tomb Raider 20 Years Celebration Steam Key GLOBAL may change over time.