Remnant: From the Ashes is an action-survival TPP game developed by Gunfire Games and published by Perfect World Entertainment. The game is set in a post-apocalyptic world, where the powerful forces of evil from another dimension had laid waste to mankind. The player takes control of one of the survivors, traveling through devastated Earth and slaying monstrous creatures along the way. The gameplay of Remnant features a procedurally generated world, a loot-collecting, and upgrades system as well as co-op multiplayer mode.
The world after the end
Primarily, Remnant: From the Ashes is set on Earth, after an invasion of extradimensional creatures. The assault had left the planet in pretty bad shape: big cities lay in ruins, surrounded by desolate wastelands. As the player progresses through the game, the world around them generates procedurally. There are no specific points where the items or enemies spawn, so the player has to be really careful while returning to already visited areas. During the playthrough, the player will have a chance to visit dimensions outside Earth, such as the jungles of Yaesha or the buried halls of Rhom.
The core gameplay mechanics of Remnant involve traveling through procedurally generated maps, fighting enemies and collecting loot for upgrades. The player’s character is able to perform two types of attacks, melee and long-range. All firearms can be upgraded by collecting scrap, adding to the strength of a particular tool. Firearms can be equipped with mods, further developing their destructive capabilities. There is also the crafting mechanic which, allows the player to create weapons from scratch. The player can also upgrade their armor, reducing the damage taken in battle.
Play solo or in co-op
Remnant: From the Ashes can be played either solo or in co-op multiplayer. The items and experience points carry out from single to multiplayer, so the player needn’t worry about losing their progress after switching the mode. Loot collected in multiplayer is distributed equally between the members of the player’s party – if one player finds an especially good item, others will receive it too.
The story of remnants
In a cataclysmic event, an evil race from another dimension has left humanity on the brink of destruction. Struggling to survive on a desolate planet, mankind learned to open portals to other realms, in search of resources that would allow them to survive on the devastated planet and find out the reasons behind the invasion.
Remnant: From the Ashes received positive initial reviews from the critics. The game was praised for its robust, procedurally generated environments, a variety of upgradeable weapons, and gameplay mechanics, which required the player to think strategically about their next encounter.
- Enter the world remnants and discover the truth behind the extradimensional invasion
- Play as one of the surviving humans and take the battle to the monsters that ruined Earth
- Engage in thrilling battles with monsters, including powerful bosses, using an array of upgradeable melee weapons and firearms
- Explore procedurally generated worlds filled with items and loot
- Enter multiplayer mode and work with your friends to bring down the enemies that stand in your way
Cerințe de sistem
- ProcessorIntel i5-4690K (3.5 GHz) / AMD FX-8320 (3.5 GHz) or better
- GraphicsGeForce GTX 660 / Radeon R7 370 with 2 GB VRAM
- Memory8 GB RAM
- SystemWindows 7 / 8 / 10 64 bit
- Otherdirectx: Version 11
- ProcessorIntel Core i7-3930K (3.2 GHz) / AMD Ryzen 5 1600 (3.2 GHz) or better
- GraphicsNVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 / AMD Radeon RX 480 with 4 GB VRAM
- Memory16 GB RAM
- SystemWindows 7 / 8 / 10 64 bit