7 Days to Die PC - Steam Gift - GLOBAL
Building on survivalist and horror themes, players in 7 Days to Die can scavenge the abandoned cities of the buildable and destructable voxel world for supplies or explore the wilderness to gather raw materials to build ...Read More
Instant delivery offers
- 0Games4worldExcellent sellerSponsored100%Positive feedback3539
View offer details41.96 RON
- 0World_of_gamesExcellent seller97%Positive feedback43341
View offer details30.77 RON
- 0Kinguin93%Positive feedback2021
View offer details30.84 RON
- 0Arturia_a90%Positive feedback766
View offer details46.63 RON
- 0KeKeysellerforyouExcellent seller98%Positive feedback5535
View offer details46.78 RON
- 0Kortulsgameroom95%Positive feedback132
View offer details76.22 RON
Building on survivalist and horror themes, players in 7 Days to Die can scavenge the abandoned cities of the buildable and destructable voxel world for supplies or explore the wilderness to gather raw materials to build their own tools, weapons, traps, fortifications and shelters. In coming updates these features will be expanded upon with even more depth and a wider variety of choices to survive the increasing dangers of the world. Play alone or with friends, run your own server or join others.
- Create and Destroy - The world terrain, structures and items can be destroyed or scrapped for resources. Re-purpose collected materials to build custom structures and fortification by hand, placing building pieces into the world in real time.
- Structural Integrity - Buildings and terrain formations which are too unstable can fall apart if proper supports are not built. Some building materials are stronger than others and pieces which break off and fall can be dangerous or deadly if they fall on you or enemies.
- Item Crafting & Degradation - With a continually growing list of over 160 recipes, gather resources such as plant fibers, wood and metal to create weapons and tools such as hand made crossbows, knives and hammers. As your tools wear out over time, use your crafting skills to repair them.
- Plants and Animals - Locate seeds to plant and grow vegetables, and head out into the wilderness to hunt animals once the cabinets in abandoned buildings are already plundered.
- Horde Mode - For times when you and your friends want a fast paced blend of combat, construction, shorter game play sessions and a chance to practice with weapons, Horde Mode places you in a small map area to defend against nightly attacks while the military support air-drops supplies during the day.
- Cooperative Mode - Tired of zombie apocalypses that are more about fighting humans than zombies? Team up with your friends to work with other survivors rather than against them, using group efforts to build settlements and safety.
Release Date: 2013-12-13
Early Access: Yes
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for 7 Days to Die PC - Steam Gift - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for 7 Days to Die PC - Steam Gift - GLOBAL may change over time.