Apple Motion 1 Device - Apple Key - GLOBAL
Designed for video editors, Motion is a powerful motion graphics tool that makes it easy to create cinematic 2D and 3D titles, fluid transitions, and realistic effects in real time.2D and 3D TitlesImport 360° media and d ...Read more
How to activate:
Download from official website as free trial then activate the given key.
To redeem your software, you will need an Apple ID. You can obtain it through the Mac App Store, App Store, or iTunes.
Designed for video editors, Motion is a powerful motion graphics tool that makes it easy to create cinematic 2D and 3D titles, fluid transitions, and realistic effects in real time.
2D and 3D Titles
- Import 360° media and design 360° titles, generators, and effects
- Build 3D titles from scratch, design them with easy-to-use templates, or instantly convert any existing 2D title to 3D
- Easily create beautiful titles that you can animate using more than 100 drag-and-drop behaviors and intuitive text animation tools
- Customize 3D titles to create endless looks with over 90 Apple-designed 3D materials including metal, wood, and stone surfaces
- Choose from more than 230 behaviors for natural animation without keyframes
- Create an accurate chroma key in a single step with the Keying filter
- Change focus points or the depth effect for video shot in Cinematic mode on iPhone 13 (requires macOS Monterey)
- Design your own particle emitters or choose from 200 presets for real-world effects like smoke and sparkles
- Use professional masking tools to quickly draw and adjust control points for rotoscoping
- Automatically detect, track, and match the movement of faces or objects using machine learning
- Choose between different tracking analysis types
- Add the Neon filter to easily add a neon glow to text, shapes, video, stills, and more
- Harness an ecosystem of third-party FxPlug plug-ins for tasks like advanced tracking, advanced motion graphics, and more
- Transition from 2D to 3D space by adding cameras
- Create 3D scenes within a 360° project for ultra-realistic 360° environments
- Set up realistic shadows that animate dynamically with the movement of cameras and lights
- Turn any shape, video plane, or paint stroke into a reflective surface in 3D space
- Import third party USDZ objects or use one of 60 premade objects in the Motion Library
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Apple Motion 1 Device - Apple Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Apple Motion 1 Device - Apple Key - GLOBAL may change over time.