Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition Steam Gift RU/CIS
Dark Souls is the new action role-playing game from the developers who brought you Demon’s Souls, FromSoftware.Dark Souls will have many familiar features: A dark fantasy universe, tense dungeon crawling, fearsome enemy ...Read More
Warning! This product is region locked and CAN be activated and played only in Russia.
Dark Souls is the new action role-playing game from the developers who brought you Demon’s Souls, FromSoftware.
Dark Souls will have many familiar features: A dark fantasy universe, tense dungeon crawling, fearsome enemy encounters and unique online interactions. Dark Souls is a spiritual successor to Demon’s, not a sequel. Prepare for a new, despair-inducing world, with a vast, fully-explorable horizon and vertically-oriented landforms. Prepare for a new, mysterious story, centered around the the world of Lodran, but most of all, prepare to die. You will face countless murderous traps, countless darkly grotesque mobs and several gargantuan, supremely powerful demons and dragons bosses. You must learn from death to persist through this unforgiving world. And you aren’t alone.
Dark Souls allows the spirits of other players to show up in your world, so you can learn from their deaths and they can learn from yours. You can also summon players into your world to co-op adventure, or invade other's worlds to PVP battle. New to Dark Souls are Bonfires, which serve as check points as you fight your way through this epic adventure. While rested at Bonfires, your health and magic replenish but at a cost, all mobs respawn. Beware: There is no place in Dark Souls that is truly safe. With days of game play and an even more punishing difficulty level, Dark Souls will be the most deeply challenging game you play this year. Can you live through a million deaths and earn your legacy?
- New Bosses – Including Black Dragon, Sanctuary Guardian, Artorias of the Abyss.PVP Arena & Online Matchmaking System – Quick matching for players to play 1vs1, 2vs2 and 4 player battle royal.
- New Areas – Including Oolacile Township, Oolacile Sanctuary, Royal Wood, Battle of Stoicism which is the training ground for online PVP battles.
- New Enemies – Including Wooden scarecrows, Chained Prisoner, Stone Knight.
- New NPCs – Including Hawkeye Gough, Elizabeth (keeper of the sanctuary).
- New Weapons and Armor – Equip some from the new bosses, enemies, and NPCs
Release Date: 2012-08-23
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition Steam Gift RU/CIS. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition Steam Gift RU/CIS may change over time.