The Evil Within (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL
Evil Within is a survival horror game developed by Tango Gameworks and released by Bethesda Softworks in 2014. In the game, players will step into the role of Sebastian Castellanos, a police detective investigating a cas ...Read More
Instant delivery offers
Show 9 more offers
- 0Green_and_redSponsored98%Positive feedback381
View offer details49.71 RON
- 0KgKgamestradeExcellent seller97%Positive feedback15679
View offer details15.82 RON
- 0KinguinExcellent seller92%Positive feedback2288
View offer details15.82 RON
- 0GrGr8keysExcellent seller100%Positive feedback3017
View offer details15.88 RON
- 0Instant_gameExcellent seller100%Positive feedback21356
View offer details16.02 RON
- 0Royalco99%Positive feedback635
View offer details16.87 RON
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback103738
View offer details17.39 RON
The Evil Within key is meant to be activated on the Steam platform.
Evil Within is a survival horror game developed by Tango Gameworks and released by Bethesda Softworks in 2014. In the game, players will step into the role of Sebastian Castellanos, a police detective investigating a case of murder in a psychiatric hospital. What's interesting, the game was created in cooperation with Shinji Mikami, one of the creators of the world-famous Resident Evil franchise. The game features dark and gloomy graphics, which together with terrifying sound effects create an overwhelming feeling of hopelessness and a disturbing atmosphere.
The plot of Evil Within is full of mysteries and events that will make players question what's real. In the game, players step into the shoes of a police detective, Sebastian Castellanos. Together with his partners, he travels to a grim and isolated town to investigate a case of murder that happened in the local mental institute. Right after entering the building, they realize that something is wrong - the institute is completely deserted, not to mention massacred bodies lying all over the place. Soon after that, the protagonist gets hit in the head by an unknown attacker and falls unconscious. This is the beginning of the fight for Sebastian's life and sanity.
Gameplay and Mechanics
The action of the game is presented from the third-person perspective. Evil Within gameplay merges elements of classic survival horror and action game, giving us a disturbing, yet exciting combination. During the gameplay, players will have to fight their fears and be able to tell the difference between nightmare and reality. On this terrifying adventure, players will visit claustrophobic, disturbing locations full of dangers and mysteries. During exploration, we'll have to face many different types of dreadful enemies straight from the deepest nightmares. Even though players can defend themselves using various weapons, ammunition is limited and every shot counts, which intensifies the feeling of constant danger.
Besides fighting for life against monstrous creatures lurking in the shadows, from time to time we'll have to deal with interesting environmental, and logical puzzles. It is worth mentioning that the game regularly reminds us that Sebastian is only a human - dramatic events will significantly affect him, decreasing his mobility and visibly changing his behavior.
The game received mostly positive reviews from players and gaming critics. Most of the players appreciated the constant feeling of danger and disturbing atmosphere omnipresent during exploring dark corridors. According to numerous reviews, Evil Within does a great job mixing elements of survival horror and action game, delivering a unique and exciting experience.
- Experience unspeakable horrors lurking in the shadows.
- Help Sebastian to uncover the secrets of the massacre within the wall of the mental institute.
- Face various enemies crawling out straight from nightmares.
- Use a wide range of weapons that will help you survive - make each bullet count!
- Learn to tell the difference between reality and delusion - be careful not to lose your sanity!
Release Date: 2014-10-14
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for The Evil Within (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for The Evil Within (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL may change over time.