SAMURAI WARRIORS 5 (PC) - Steam Gift - GLOBAL
Samurai Warriors 5 takes the player back into the world of warring kingdoms, allowing them to participate in massive battles between whole armies of the elite Japanese warriors. Developed by Omega Force, SW 5 is the fift ...Read More
Instant delivery offers
- 0World_of_gamesExcellent seller97%Positive feedback38145
View offer details$ 76.02
- 0KinguinExcellent seller90%Positive feedback4487
View offer details$ 76.03
Samurai Warriors 5 takes the player back into the world of warring kingdoms, allowing them to participate in massive battles between whole armies of the elite Japanese warriors. Developed by Omega Force, SW 5 is the fifth installment of the series and encompasses the events leading to the death of Oda Nobunaga. The massive skirmishes featuring devastating charges and skills capable of turning the tide of the battle are prominent gameplay features of Samurai Warriors 5.
Unleash the power of the Samurai!
The traditional Japanese warriors lived by the simplest of codes - honor and respect in all aspects of life, including battle, as well as choosing death over the shame of surrender. Samurai Warriors 5 captures the spirit of that code, offering the player a chance to live the battle lives of the samurai lords, leading their army with only victory or death in mind. The game honors the strength of the samurai spirit with Ultimate Skills, which can bolster various aspects of the gameplay - from dealing devastating damage to increasing the special attack gauge.
Hyper Attack is another new feature introduced in Samurai Warriors 5. After building up a special gauge, the player can initiate a powerful charge, bursting through the enemy ranks and dealing heavy damage. Using the attack at a crucial point in battle can decide its outcome, so the player should strategically plan when to deploy it.
The Sengoku period was a troubled time for Japan. The Emperor held little power over the country, divided between warring warlords - the shoguns, who held the military control of different regions. One man decided that he would unify Japan under his banner - his name was Nobunaga Oda. Together with a host of loyal vassals, he began a campaign to take over the provinces of divided Japan. The player will join Oda on his conquests, visiting the various regions of medieval Japan, recreated using the style of traditional Japanese paintings. The lush colors of woodlands and fields blend with the subdued, mist-covered mountains, increasing the player immersion.
Historical figures of the Sengoku period
Samurai Warriors 5 features 27 warriors, inspired by the characters from the history of the Sengoku period. The most prominent samurai the player will be able to control are young Oda Nobunaga and Akechi Mitsuhide, but the game features various other military leaders of that period, such as Takeda Shingen, Tokugawa Ieyasu, and Mori Motonari. New characters include the legendary black samurai Yasuke, a beautiful warrior Sena, and Mitsuki, a cheerful kunoichi.
- Meet historical figures from Japan's Sengoku period, including young Oda Nobunaga and Mitsuhide Akechi
- Experience the classic Samurai Warriors gameplay augmented with new mechanics
- Take in the visuals inspired by traditional Japanese art forms and feast your eyes on the blinding effects during the battles
- Unleash powerful attacks against the enemy armies ad clear the battlefields with sweeping charges
- Increase your chances at victory with special skills that might turn the tide of the battle
Release Date: 2021-07-27
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for SAMURAI WARRIORS 5 (PC) - Steam Gift - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for SAMURAI WARRIORS 5 (PC) - Steam Gift - GLOBAL may change over time.