SCARLET NEXUS | Deluxe Edition (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL
Scarlet Nexus takes the player to a world in which humans developed psychic abilities, only to fall victim to an alien invasion. As Yuito and Kasane, the player will fight against the aliens using the pair's supernatural ...Read more
Instant delivery offers
Show 6 more offers
- 0Gaming4youExcellent seller100%Positive feedback60831
View offer details$ 16.25
- 0SellkeyfastExcellent seller100%Positive feedback16587
View offer details$ 16.24
- 0EgEgames_empireExcellent seller100%Positive feedback5113
View offer details$ 16.54
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback65401
View offer details$ 18.32
- 0Instant_gameExcellent seller100%Positive feedback26174
View offer details$ 18.37
- 0Luckypicker98%Positive feedback644
View offer details$ 18.40
- 0SuperbkeysExcellent seller100%Positive feedback3171
View offer details$ 18.57
Scarlet Nexus Deluxe Edition key is meant to be activated on the Steam platform.
SCARLET NEXUS Deluxe Edition includes
- SCARLET NEXUS full game
- Brain Punk Bundle with 2 bonuses
Begin your adventure with either Yuito or Kasane and unlock the mysteries of a Brain Punk future caught between technology and psychic abilities.
Scarlet Nexus is an action-RPG game developed by Bandai Namco Studios. The game features two protagonists - Yuito and Kasane - both endowed with supernatural powers, which they use to fight monsters known as others. The story follows both of them as they try to prevent Others from taking over the planet. The initial reception of Scarlet Nexus has been mostly positive, with the critics praising the fast-paced action gameplay of the game.
Scarlet Nexus is set in a world where humans have developed psionic powers. These powers have changed the world, not necessarily for the better. Lured by the alluring scent of amplified human brains, lines known as Others have descended upon the planet. To counter the invasions, humankind came up with OSF - Other Suppression Force - members of which possess unique psionic abilities. Yuito Sumeragi and Kasane Randall are two members of OSF sent into battle against the invaders. As their paths intertwine throughout the course of their mission, more questions about the state of the human psyche and its power to connect with others arise.
Scarlet Nexus gameplay mechanics follow the pattern of many other action-RPG games. The player controls either of the two protagonists. Yuito, a master swordsman, deals lots of close-range damage, while Kasane's psychic abilities give her an upper hand on longer distances. Each character is given a skill tree, or "brain map," which they can develop using experience points. A unique mechanic of Scarlet Nexus is a "brain link." Throughout the game, the player will encounter various NPCs who will accompany the protagonists on their quests. The player can "borrow" these NPCs' skills and use them as their own, opening new combat options.
Scarlet Nexus was met with a positive initial reception. The critics praised the gameplay mechanics, which they compared to such games as Bayonetta and Devil May Cry. The game's design and graphics were also among the features noted by the critics as the title's strongest points.
- As humankind's mental capacities have increased, they become prey for an alien race known as Others. It's up to you to stop the invasion!
- Experience an intertwining story of two young people connected by a psychic bond
- Enjoy fast-paced combat gameplay, featuring unique mechanics
- Use the brain link mechanic and borrow skills from your companions and add them to your arsenal against Others
Release Date: 2021-06-25
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for SCARLET NEXUS | Deluxe Edition (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for SCARLET NEXUS | Deluxe Edition (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL may change over time.