Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun Steam Key GLOBAL
Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun draws inspiration from such classic titles like Desperados and Commandos series, presenting the player with stealth-based RTS mechanics, wide-open mission maps, and intriguing charact ...Read more
Instant delivery offers
Show 18 more offers
- 0Daxter_digitalSponsored97%Positive feedback203
View offer details$ 7.07
- 0Gamersg1ft89%Positive feedback4114
View offer details$ 3.39
- 0GaGamegang95%Positive feedback60
View offer details$ 3.43
- 0World_of_gamesExcellent seller98%Positive feedback49373
View offer details$ 3.85
- 0Instant_gameExcellent seller100%Positive feedback26187
View offer details$ 3.93
- 0CdCdsales100%Positive feedback798
View offer details$ 4.32
- 0Allcheapgame100%Positive feedback24
View offer details$ 4.32
Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun is a real-time strategy game with the elements of stealth from Mimimi Productions, published by Daedalic Entertainment. Drawing inspiration from such titles as Commandos and Desperados, Shadow Tactics features five different characters who become members of the player's team. Each of them has different abilities that can be used to achieve different goals in accomplishing the mission. ST is set in Japan, during the Edo period. A mighty Shogun has unified the country, but a revolt led by mysterious Kage-sama threatens the union, The shogun sends his best samurai to stop the warlord's plot. Blades of the Shogun received critical acclaim and was favorably compared to the games that inspired it.
A blend of stealth and RTS gameplay
ST: BotS draws heavily on the success of classic, stealth-based RTS games, like Commandos and Desperados. The player is given a team of specialized heroes, and with them, they complete various missions, set in open areas patrolled by enemies. The opponents have a specific field of vision, marked by a green cone. If one of the characters is noticed, the cone changes color to orange and red, giving the player a small time window to react.
The player has a free choice on how to accomplish the mission's objectives. These objectives involve killing special targets, rescuing an ally, stealing items, etc.
The heroes of Shadow Tactics are:
- Mugen – the team leader. He is a samurai who can engage the enemy in an open swordfight and lure them away with a bottle of alcohol;.
- Hayato – a ninja warrior, armed with a shuriken he can use to take down faraway opponents without alerting others. His other tool is a grappling hook, which he can use to get on the roofs of buildings;.
- Yuki - a young woman skilled with setting traps for unsuspecting enemies. She can use her flute to draw the attention of the guards;.
- Aiko – a kunoichi who uses her feminine wiles and geisha outfit to move unnoticed by most enemies, except the samurai. Her primary skill is distracting of the enemy with a friendly chat, followed by a stealth assassination;.
- Takuma – a skilled marksman; he uses a rifle and grenades as his primary weapons. His pet tanuki can be used as a distraction as well..
The story of five warriors
In Japan, during the Edo period, a powerful Shogun manages to unify the country under his banner. The peace doesn't last long, as the shogun's rule is contested by the warlord Kage-sama, who threatens to throw the nation into another civil war. To avoid further bloodshed, the shogun sends his best samurai, Oshiro Mugen, to kill the warlord. Along the way, Mugen recruits a team of skilled warriors. Together, they will venture into Kage-sama's territory on a secretive quest to end his life and restore peace and stability in the land.
Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun received a positive reception from the critics. The reviewers noted the similarities between this game and previous stealth-oriented real-time strategies, saying that ST managed to continue the traditions started by Commandos and Desperados. The critics also praised gameplay, graphics, and level design.
- A stealth-based real-time strategy game, inspired by titles like Commandos and Desperados.
- Five different heroes, each with their own set of unique skills.
- A gripping story set during the conflict-riddled Edo period in Japan.
- Excellent graphics and level design.
Release Date: 2016-12-06
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun Steam Key GLOBAL may change over time.