Shovel Knight is a sweeping classic action adventure game with awesome gameplay, memorable characters, and an 8-bit retro aesthetic. It's a hot mashup of new and old! You play as the eponymous Shovel Knight, a small knight with a huge quest. Shovel Knight has come to this land with two goals: to defeat the evil Enchantress and quest for his lost beloved. He wields a Shovel Blade: a multipurpose weapon whose techniques have now been lost to the ages. Always honest and helpful, Shovel Knight is a shining example of the code of Shovelry: Slash Mercilessly and Dig Tirelessly!
- Shovel Knight’s beautifully authentic style bridges the gap between yesterday and today. Design, art, and audio hearken back to the days of 8-bit.
- The systems of today also give Shovel Knight modern touches: detailed animation, multilayered parallax backgrounds, and evolved game design.
- Perfect your platforming skills as you take down each of the knights of the Order of No Quarter.
- Flip enemies! Leap over gaps! Duel with foes! Dig up treasure! Find Secrets! Upgrade! Shovel Knight is simple to learn and play, but challenge lies everywhere.
- Awesome soundtrack by Jake "Virt" Kaufman with additional songs by Manami Matsumae!
- Master an array of magical Relic subweapons.
- Amass riches to upgrade your armor and weapons.
- Detailed, living background and animation! Big, beautiful pixels!
- Crazy bosses and lovable characters.
- Balanced gameplay is a warm welcome to newcomers, and an old embrace for experts.
- A light touch to narrative with humor, levity, and heart.
- Overworld Map allows your quest unfold in a unique order!
- Processor2.1 GHz Dual Core
- GraphicsDirectX 9.0
- Memory2 GB RAM
- Disk space200 MB
- SystemWindows XP SP2
- OtherFull Controller Support