Sid Meier’s Civilization V: Brave New World (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL
Brave new World is the second expansion to the excellent Side Meier's Civilization V. It introduces a number of new mechanics and improves on the ones already present, for greater replayability and engagement.New and imp ...Read More
Instant delivery offers
- 0ReReliable_seller94%Positive feedback272
View offer details$ 5.50
- 0KinguinExcellent seller92%Positive feedback2295
View offer details$ 5.50
- 0Gamers_players96%Positive feedback347
View offer details$ 5.94
Sid Meier’s Civilization V: Brave New World DLC (PC) for Steam platform is a digital product – no box included. The price applies to a digital version of the product.
Brave new World is the second expansion to the excellent Side Meier's Civilization V. It introduces a number of new mechanics and improves on the ones already present, for greater replayability and engagement.
New and improved gameplay elements in Brave New World
The second expansion to Civ5, Brave New World, introduces a number of new mechanics completing the intricate web of international relations. There are new ways of achieving cultural and diplomatic victories, expanded economics, and greater usefulness of city-states. There are new civilizations, units, buildings, wonders and more. All of this makes Brave New World the last missing piece needed for Sid Meier's Civilization V to become perfect.
The World Congress
Civ 5: Brave New World introduces World Congress, a new body of international politics. World Congress establishes resolutions affecting all civilizations, from ban on nuclear weapons to donations supporting Artists. As city-states are able to cast their votes and the only ones able to nominate new congress hosts, their importance grows significantly. You can use city-states as delegates to push decisions favourable to you or impeding your enemies' progress.Use your spies as diplomats to direct other civilizations' decision where you need them and use the World Congress as your ultimate tool for diplomatic victory.
Trading comes to Civilization 5
Brave New World brings travel to the world of Civ V. Every civilization can open international trade routes to other cities, which bring with them promises of economic growth and research bonuses as two cultures share their religion, culture and scientific achievements. Build a net of connections to other civs and reap the profits, or establish an internal trading web to support your own cities on the borderlands of your empire.
Improved culture-centered gameplay
Civilization V: Brave New World gameplay increases the importance of culture, by introducing archaeology and tourism as new avenues to explore. The newly introduced Tourism resource allows you to achieve cultural victory if it exceeds the Culture of all other civilizations. Creating a tourist paradise is a perfectly viable way of world domination. Support Great People, among their number Great Writers, Artists and Musicians, and let them create Great Works for you. Displaying them will attract even more tourists to your cities. Send out archaeologists to search the world for artifacts from the past for you to display in Museums or share with their rightful owners for extra diplomatic leverage.Cultural victory has never felt so engaging.
Brave New World is the final piece of Civilization 5 (PC), adding, expanding and improving on the features of the base game and the previous expansion. The new ways of achieving victories with the tools it introduces makes the mid- and endgame more engaging than ever. At the same time Ideologies, broader role of city-states and bigger importance of the Great People are a welcome polish to the gameplay of the core game.
Sid Meier's Civilization V: Brave New World PC features
- Improved AI plays more cautiously and will exploit every moment of weakness.
- More of everything - 9 new civilizations, 8 new Wonders, 8 new buildings, 20 more units, 2 new scenarios.
- World Congress improves international politics by allowing the players to make global policy decisions affecting all civilizations
- Improved endgame - Brave New World reworks the late game stages to keep players active and engaged throughout
- Ideology trees to expand on the Policies - select your leading ideology from Freedom, Order or Autocracy to ultimately define the nature of your civilization.
- Tourism and trading increase the importance of cultural, economic, and scientific exchange. Draw tourists to your civilization and use them to achieve cultural victory.
Release Date: 2013-07-08
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Sid Meier’s Civilization V: Brave New World (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Sid Meier’s Civilization V: Brave New World (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL may change over time.