Sid Meier's Civilization VI (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL
Civilization VI is the new installment of the long-running series of strategy games, and the first of the core series since 2010's Civilization V. The game has improved graphics and revamped art style, but most important ...Read More
Civilization VI is the new installment of the long-running series of strategy games, and the first of the core series since 2010's Civilization V. The game has improved graphics and revamped art style, but most importantly it has numerous improvements to the systems of previous incarnations.It retains the features that made the series popular: randomly generated, Earth-like maps, focus on interactions between civilizations, and giving the player a chance to become one of immortal historical leaders guiding their cultures to global domination through the centuries.
The cities are among the key components of a good Civilization game, and skillful management of them is what decided on loss or victory. Civilization VI introduces districts: specialized zones supporting the cities. Constructing a district requires a free tile, and is subject to certain requirements. A campus supporting science projects may require a mountain nearby, for instance. Campuses encourage specialization of your cities and careful planning to make sure that the districts you want can be built.
The diplomacy system of CIV 6 provides a more understandable and clearer gameplay than ever before. All AI-managed Leaders now have a set of two agendas defining their policies and attitudes. While one is known from the start, the other will be hidden for your own leader until further effort is put into discovering it over future contacts. Similarly the interaction of Civilization V's new feature City-States are improved in civ VI. Now your influence over them needs to be earned by special missions, and is represented by the number of envoys your Civ has in a given city state.
Balanced Culture vs Science gameplay
Game solves an old dilemma of setting priorities in the Civilization's growth. It introduces dual trees for Technology and Civics. The latter contains certain culture-related discoveries which were previously parts of Technology trees. Drama, Philosophy, and more are now parts of Civics tree, for more accessible cultural victory. Completing certain Civics will even unlock policies which can be employed by the government.
More active science gameplay
The technology tree has been reworked to become the active research system offering research boosts if certain conditions are met. Researching masonry will be easier with a quarry built. Conversely, being removed from supporting resources will negatively impact your ability to research connected technologies.Eureka moments, on the other hand, move Civs further towards certain technologies based on in-game actions. Defeating enemies may now be a breakthrough for weapon research.
- Improved diplomacy - discover agendas of other Leaders and adjust your gameplay accordingly
- Rebalanced Culture vs Science - now Cultural growth doesn't come at the expense of Science. Become the dominant force in bth aspects
- Unlockable policies for your government - unlock new policy cards as you progress, providing tangible bonuses to your endeavors
- Improved graphics - in addition to better technical performance, the art style became more colorful and welcoming
Release Date: 2016-10-20
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Sid Meier's Civilization VI (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Sid Meier's Civilization VI (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL may change over time.