Sid Meier's Civilization VI – Vietnam & Kublai Khan Pack (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL
This new content pack introduces Bà Triệu as the leader of Vietnam and Kublai Khan as an alternate leader of either China or Mongolia. Includes the Vietnam civilization with Bà Triệu, the Voi Chiến unique unit, and the T ...Read more
Instant delivery offers
Show 4 more offers
- Instant_gameExcellent sellerSponsored100%Positive feedback28708
View offer details$ 6.16
$ 9.79-37%$ 6.85 $ 9.79-30%$ 6.85
- Gaming4youExcellent seller100%Positive feedback66978
View offer details$ 5.48
$ 9.79-44%$ 6.09 $ 9.79-38%$ 6.09
- VikingsbrothersExcellent seller99%Positive feedback8162
View offer details$ 5.49
$ 9.79-44%$ 6.10 $ 9.79-38%$ 6.10
- Digitaldistribucion87%Positive feedback1215
View offer details$ 6.50
$ 9.79-34%$ 7.22 $ 9.79-26%$ 7.22
- PlPlayersExcellent seller92%Positive feedback1591
View offer details$ 7.11
$ 9.79-27%$ 7.91 $ 9.79-19%$ 7.91
- DigitradeExcellent seller100%Positive feedback15792
View offer details$ 7.73
$ 9.79-21%$ 8.59 $ 9.79-12%$ 8.59
- GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback58157
View offer details$ 9.16
$ 9.79-6%$ 10.17$ 10.17
Warning! This DLC requires the base game Sid Meier’s Civilization VI on Steam in order to play.
This new content pack introduces Bà Triệu as the leader of Vietnam and Kublai Khan as an alternate leader of either China or Mongolia. Includes the Vietnam civilization with Bà Triệu, the Voi Chiến unique unit, and the Thành unique building.
Civ Unique Ability
Vietnam’s unique ability is “Nine Dragon River Delta.” All land specialty districts can only be built on Rainforest, Marsh, or Woods tiles. Buildings on each type of tile receive either additional Science, Production, or Culture. This ability also allows Woods to be planted with the Medieval Faires civic.
Leader Unique Ability
Bà Triệu’s unique ability, “Drive Out the Aggressors,” provides additional Combat Strength for units fighting in Rainforest, Marsh, or Woods tiles; this bonus is further increased for tiles owned by Vietnam. Beginning a turn in Rainforest, Marsh, or Woods also provides additional Movement, which is also further increased for tiles owned by Vietnam.
Vietnam features the unique Medieval era ranged unit, the Voi Chiến . This unit can move after attacking and has additional Movement. It is more expensive than the Crossbowman unit it replaces, but is stronger when defending and has greater sight. The Thanh unique district offers additional Culture for each adjacent district. Once Flight is researched, the district generates Tourism equal to its Culture output. It does not require Population and is cheaper to build than the Encampment district it replaces.
Release Date: 2021-01-28
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Sid Meier's Civilization VI – Vietnam & Kublai Khan Pack (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Sid Meier's Civilization VI – Vietnam & Kublai Khan Pack (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL may change over time.
Get inspired by our articles!More Guides
Get more out of G2A.COM
Explore exclusive programs and projects designed to enhance your experience.
Unlock exclusive deals for our digital items
- Deals up to 10% off
- Free item every month
- Exclusive discount codes
- Priority support
Earn with every shared purchase
- Get 5% for each transaction
- Adjust reflinks for bigger earnings
- Payout via G2A PAY or in discounts codes