Silent Hill Homecoming Steam Key GLOBAL
Silent Hill: Homecoming (PC) is already a sixth game in the famous horror series. Created by the studio from Japan, Konami, the series was able to fully grasp the essence behind a survival horror genre. Because of this Silent Hill is among few games able to go toe to toe with the Resident Evil series.Read More
Show 9 more offers
- World_of_gamesEXCELLENT SELLER97%Positive feedback52076
View offer details$ 5.33
- Wish_everyone_good_health99%Positive feedback564
View offer details$ 5.34
- GamersuniverseEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback68429
View offer details$ 5.37
- KeysellgalaxyEXCELLENT SELLER98%Positive feedback17578
View offer details$ 5.43
- SuperbkeysEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback7465
View offer details$ 5.60
- GamesdivisionEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback1783
View offer details$ 5.63
- Royalco99%Positive feedback907
View offer details$ 6.45
Do you really want to know what is scary? Then you should play Silent Hill: Homecoming. Be warned though, this game changes people. Silent Hill town is going to bring out your worst traits. Do you think that you will be able to handle this?
A story about town
Silent Hill series is not a story about a protagonist fighting with monster. It is much more than that. It is a story about a town, capable of changing people mentally and physically, able to grasp your deep hidden fears and turn them into reality. The town is going to find your darkest secrets and turn them against you. As the old phrase says "You can leave Silent Hill, but the town is not going to leave you.
In Homecoming you are going to take the role of Alex Shepherd. He is a war veteran, coming back to his hometown Shepherd's Glen only to find the town empty and filled with a really thick fog. Soon you are going to start seeking for answers. However, you are not going to be happy with what you'll find.
Gameplay and Character of Alex Shepherd
The gameplay is similar to previous installments of the series. It is a single player, survival horror game filled with puzzles and battles with monsters. The main difference in context of the gameplay, lies within the character himself. Alex Shepherd in comparison to previous protagonists, is war veteran. Hence, he is far more capable of dealing with monsters than previous protagonists. Though, if you want to play the PC version of the game, we would strongly recommend to you to invest into a controller.
Controls of the game are in general, much more fitting to a pad than to a keyboard. Coming back to the character of Alex Shepherd though, he is a really interesting person. A loner, visibly destroyed by events he witnessed during his stay in the army, he tries to somehow keep up with life. Now he has to find his own brother, Joshua. As he realizes what his family really is, his mental state is going to slowly deteriorate.
Fan opinions and receptions
We decided to check how, Silent Hill: Homecoming was perceived by fans of the series. After all, Homecoming had quite a hype to meet. The game gained a score around 6.5 out of 10. Which shows, that it is a good choice for fans of series. It grasps the whole climate of the Silent Hill town. Which is quite important for the series. You will be scared. We can guarantee you that.
- Deal with a psychological horror provided to you by the Silent Hill: Homecoming.
- Play as Alex Shepherd. A war veteran who came back to his hometown, to find his own brother.
- Enjoy an interesting story about your family and the damned city.
- Fight with monsters which manifest your inner demons.
Release Date: 2009-03-02
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Silent Hill Homecoming Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Silent Hill Homecoming Steam Key GLOBAL may change over time.