SimCity: Cities of Tomorrow Limited Edition Origin Key GLOBAL
OriginSee activation guide
Can activate in:
Will you create a utopian society underpinned by clean technology, or allow a giant corporation to plunder and pollute in the name of feeding your Sims’ insatiable consumerism? In addition to expanding outward, cities wi ...
Sort by:Manipurasoftware100%Positive feedback540
View offer details5.42USDDiDigitalkeysourceEXCELLENT SELLER94%Positive feedback1496
View offer details5.43USDGrGr8keysEXCELLENT SELLER98%Positive feedback4344
View offer details5.49USDCodezillaEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback4443
View offer details9.11USDGamersuniverseEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback49779
View offer details9.14USDSuperbkeysEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback9372
View offer details9.30USDGamesdivisionEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback1708
View offer details9.49USDShow remaining 2
WARNING!: Product requires the standard version of the game activated on your Origin account.
Will you create a utopian society underpinned by clean technology, or allow a giant corporation to plunder and pollute in the name of feeding your Sims’ insatiable consumerism? In addition to expanding outward, cities will have the ability to build into the sky with enormous multi-zone MegaTowers.
Education and research will help you discover new technologies that make your cities less polluted, less reliant on natural resources, managed day-to-day by service drones, and as a byproduct– at risk for resource-draining giant robot attacks on your city As the population increases, your Sims will live, work, and play closer together. Whether they do so in harmony and prosperity or as members of an exploited workforce is up to you.
SimCity: Cities of Tomorrow Limited Edition includes Lunch Arkology addon.
- Build into the Sky — Create towering multi-zone MegaTowers that allow your Sims to live, work, and play without ever having to touch the ground.
- Corporate Consumerism vs. Green Utopian — Unlock two new city specializations that allow you to build a resource-hungry mega corporation powered by a low-wealth workforce, or an urban utopia that develops clean technology and is controlled by the rich.
- Transform Tomorrow — Watch your city transform as it adapts to the changing times, with new options based on real-world technology such as Mag Levs that rise above the city streets and small buildings, futurized vehicles, and service drones.
- New Disaster — Brace yourself for an all-new type of disaster only fitting a technologically-advanced economy: a giant robot attack on your city!
Release Date: 2013-11-14
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for SimCity: Cities of Tomorrow Limited Edition Origin Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for SimCity: Cities of Tomorrow Limited Edition Origin Key GLOBAL may change over time.
This product includes: