SimCity: Complete Edition Origin Key GLOBAL
SimCity is a MMO city-building and urban planning simulation game, developed by Maxis and published by Electronic Arts. The game is the sixth major installment in the SimCity series and first in 10 years since the releas ...Read More
- Games4worldEXCELLENT SELLERSponsored100%Positive feedback3734
View offer details$ 17.50
Show 10 more offers
- Lordofstorms91%Positive feedback1017
View offer details$ 10.98
- WoWorld_game24EXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback7999
View offer details$ 10.99
- GlGlobal_digital24EXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback3203
View offer details$ 10.99
- GaGames_cdk96%Positive feedback94
View offer details$ 11.06
- FaFasteasygameEXCELLENT SELLER97%Positive feedback1476
View offer details$ 11.31
- StStgameEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback2828
View offer details$ 11.37
- CoCodeworld24EXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback15440
View offer details$ 12.36
Warning! The game will only run on macOS systems that support 32-bit applications.
SimCity is a MMO city-building and urban planning simulation game, developed by Maxis and published by Electronic Arts. The game is the sixth major installment in the SimCity series and first in 10 years since the release of SimCity 4. The game features include building a city, providing resources for the citizen and dealing with disasters that might occur. SimCity includes a multiplayer mode, with in-game regions hosting cities from different players.
Run your city the way you like it
The core the gameplay of SimCity revolves around creating and running a metropolis. The city player builds will be divided into three zones (residential, commercial and industrial). The density of the zones depends on the type of road running near it and the traffic on the road. Each sim inhabiting the city has its own personality and traits, as well as jobs. The actions of individual sims can cause ripple effects, leading to unexpected results, e.g. a traffic jam from poorly parked moving van or arson committed by a criminally inclined sim. A new feature in the game are non-renewable resources, which will force the player into careful consideration of their expansion. Another new feature is multiplayer, where the regions of the in-game world can host several cities from different players. Players can cooperate by exchanging resources and other goods.
One of the key features of SimCity series are the disasters. These catastrophes can be triggered by the player and hinder the functioning of the city or ruin it completely. Disasters in SimCity include a meteor strike, which can destroy select buildings and set the neighboring ones on fire, an earthquake with violent aftershocks, capable of razing buildings and killing numbers of sims and UFO appearance, which can end in sim abduction and a few destroyed buildings. There are more catastrophes the player can unleash upon their cities and its citizen and discovering their effects can provide a lot of sadistic fun.
The Complete Edition
The SimCity complete edition features the core game as well as “Cities of Tomorrow” expansion pack and all released DLCs - British City Set, French City Set, German City Set, Amusement Park Set, and Airships Set. Cities of Tomorrow expansion, as the name suggests, features futuristic buildings, flying drones and new resources.
The City Set DLCs introduce iconic structures from the locations they are based on Big Ben, Eiffel Tower, and Brandenburg Gate, as well as other thematic buildings. Each of the landmarks increases wealth and changes the medium density buildings into the ones styled after the city the DLC was based on. Amusement Park and Airship sets add an option to manage an amusement park and an airship hangar within the city, respectively.
- Build your on city and run it as you see fit
- Create roads and erect buildings in three types of zones
- Populate the city and maintain the happiness of your citizen
- Bring forth disasters and deal with their repercussions
- Play in multiplayer mode, exchanging resources and goods with other players
Release Date: 2014-11-13
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for SimCity: Complete Edition Origin Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for SimCity: Complete Edition Origin Key GLOBAL may change over time.