- 23.40 USD
Design of Experiments (DOE) is a key methodology used in Six Sigma processes and has a broad application across many disciplines including engineering, manufacturing and the sciences. It involves the design of data-gathering techniques where the experimenter is often interested in the effect of some process or intervention on some objects. In this free online course the learner is first introduced to what an experiment is and the types of variables found in experiments. The steps involved in planning DOE are then outlined and the three major approaches to using DOE in real-world settings are explained in detail. This course will be of great interest to professionals in the areas of engineering, manufacturing, Six Sigma and Quality Management who would like a greater understanding of DOE and its methodologies.
1. Visit alison.com and create a free account.
2. When you are logged into your account, navigate to the course here: Six Sigma - Understanding Design of Experiment
3. Study the course at your own pace.
4. When you have successfully completed the course and passed the course assessment with a score of 80% or higher go to alison.com/shop
5. Locate the course in your list of completed courses and add the product you have purchased to your cart using the "Add to Cart" button.
6. On the right side panel click "Have a voucher code?" and enter your voucher code.
7. Press the "Proceed to Checkout" button.
8. Fill out your details in the checkout and complete your order.