Instant delivery offers
Show 25 more offers
- Instant_gameExcellent sellerSponsored100%Positive feedback29152
View offer details$ 10.70
$ 22.61-53%$ 10.70
- World_of_gamesExcellent seller99%Positive feedback52514
View offer details$ 8.90
$ 22.61-61%$ 8.90
- Gamersg1ft89%Positive feedback5400
View offer details$ 8.90
$ 22.61-61%$ 8.90
- Jmgame100%Positive feedback584
View offer details$ 8.93
$ 22.61-61%$ 8.93
- Prestige_worldwideExcellent seller100%Positive feedback2619
View offer details$ 9.27
$ 22.61-59%$ 9.27
- KinguinExcellent seller93%Positive feedback16888
View offer details$ 9.68
$ 22.61-57%$ 9.68
- VikingsbrothersExcellent seller99%Positive feedback8277
View offer details$ 9.87
$ 22.61-56%$ 9.87
Slay the Spire for Steam platform is a digital download product – no box included. The price applies to a digital version of the product.
The game involves your character climbing the titular Spire, defeating more and more enemies on the way up. Clear consecutive stages and duel your foes with the use of your deck. The game is divided into three separate acts. Each act finishes with the boss battle, which, of course, is much more of a challenge than a fight with a regular enemy. Which is interesting is the fact that the game map is procedurally-generated. It means that each run through the Spire may be a completely different experience.
In Slay the Spire the players first need to choose the character they want to explore the Spire with. At the beginning of the game, the only playable character is Ironclad, a damage-bursting warrior capable of powerful strikes as well as a selection of defensive options. You will need to play him once in order to unlock the other characters.
The game still gets updates, and there are plans to make the characters pool bigger. For now, there are four playable characters, although they need to be unlocked first. The rule is that playing with one certain champion unlocks another specific character (playing with Ironclad unlocks Silent, playing with Silent unlocks Defect, and so on). That is why multiple runs through the game are required to get all the playable heroes.
Each character is unique in terms of their appearance, abilities, play style, and – most importantly – the cards they bring to the deck (for example, Ironclad is more of an all-in warrior, while Defect prefers to hold on till the late phase of the battle in order to unleash his true potential).
The game is full of surprises. Bunch of various items to collect, more than 50 enemies to encounter, a lot of random events which can either help your or make your life harder, and the procedurally-generated Spire – all of this will make your adventure with Slay the Spire much more interesting and unique.
The game requires you to think carefully about your deck as it is your only weapon throughout your journey up the Spire. Mix various cards, try different combinations, and use your character’s specific traits to reach the top. Sometimes, you may also stumble upon a rare item called “relic”. Those can significantly strengthen your deck, but obtaining them may often cost much more than just your gold!
- The Spire changes each time you take a run through it.
- Start with Ironclad and complete the game once to start unlocking the rest of the characters.
- Each character is different – plan your deck wisely then!
- Collect items, fight enemies, and survive through random events, each time you play.
- Daily Climbs will let you compare your results with other players.
Release Date: 2019-01-23
Early Access: Yes
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Slay the Spire Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Slay the Spire Steam Key GLOBAL may change over time.
Get inspired by our articles!More Guides
Get more out of G2A.COM
Explore exclusive programs and projects designed to enhance your experience.
Unlock exclusive deals for our digital items
- Deals up to 10% off
- Free item every month
- Exclusive discount codes
- Priority support
Earn with every shared purchase
- Get 5% for each transaction
- Adjust reflinks for bigger earnings
- Payout via G2A PAY or in discounts codes