- 9.97 USD
- 9.98 USD
Experience a new dimension of gut-blasting terror as an unspeakable killing force of skull-faced killing maims and kills his way through smart-mouthed, over-sexed, substance-abusing young adults. No teenager is safe… no law enforcement enforces the law enough… and no animals are harmed… in the summer horror blockbuster smash hit of 1984.
Slayaway Camp is a killer puzzle where you control Skullface, a psychotic slasher bent on slaughtering teen counselors at the title campground. Depicted in colourful voxel graphics, this adorable murderer slides around isometric puzzle levels decapitating, squashing, and perforating his blocky teen victims. It’s a diabolical logic game that also happens to be a bloody tribute to eighties trash horror.
- 10 gut-wrenching “videotapes,” plus deleted scenes, for over 200 puzzle levels
- Traps! Cops! SWAT teams! Land mines! Rotary telephones! Cats!
- Unlock the NC-17 mode on all movies for even more puzzle insanity (+ censored shower scenes)
- Starring Mark Meer (Cdr. Shepard from Mass Effect) as “Skullface” and Derek Mears (Jason from Friday the 13th) as “Jessica”
- Unlock multiple psycho killers, including ones based on cult horror movies such as “American Mary”
- Discover dozens of spectacular “Gore-Pak” kill scenes featuring wood-chippers, lawnmowers, Sumerian demon incantations, and more!
- Genuine hair-metal soundtrack by legendary Canadian group GNÜ TRUNTION
- ProcessorIntel or AMD CPU supporting 64 bit
- GraphicsIntegrated graphics
- Memory2 GB RAM
- Disk space300 MB available space
- SystemWindows XP
- ProcessorDual-Core Intel / AMD CPU64 bit 2Ghz+
- Graphics1GB VRAM
- Memory4 GB RAM
- Disk space300 MB
- SystemWindows 7