LIMITED STOCK DEAL!
Slime Rancher Steam Key GLOBAL
Slime Rancher is a life simulation video game, developed and published by Monomi Park. In SR the player is tasked with creating a farm of the titular gooey substance and managing it as the rancher. The game is played fro ...Read More
Instant delivery offers
Show 27 more offers
- 0Green_and_redSponsored96%Positive feedback480
View offer details$ 28.28
- 0World_of_gamesExcellent seller97%Positive feedback38499
View offer details$ 9.42
- 0KinguinExcellent seller90%Positive feedback4321
View offer details$ 9.43
- 0SaSavedgamesExcellent seller100%Positive feedback1466
View offer details$ 9.45
- 0Gamersgift91%Positive feedback753
View offer details$ 9.48
- 0Marttello99%Positive feedback1134
View offer details$ 9.51
- 0Shivkripa100%Positive feedback5
View offer details$ 9.52
Slime Rancher key is meant to be activated on the Steam platform.
Slime Rancher is a life simulation video game, developed and published by Monomi Park. In SR the player is tasked with creating a farm of the titular gooey substance and managing it as the rancher. The game is played from the first-person perspective and has the player explore the open-world environment, collecting various types of slimes and breeding them on the farm. Slime Rancher received positive reviews from the critics, who praised the relaxed gameplay, harkening back to the classic farming simulator games, and exploration of the colorful world.
Slimy, yet satisfying gameplay
The core gameplay mechanics of Slime Rancher are easy to grasp and don’t take long to master. The player’s main task is to manage a farm of slime. To that end they have to roam, the Far-Far Range, the open-world environment of the game, and collect samples of the substance with their Vacpack. Slimes are fickle and require careful attention and feeding appropriate items. Once fed, the slimes will produce “plorts” – items, which can be sold for Newbucks, the in-game currency necessary to upgrade the ranch. Plorts can also be fed to the slimes of different species to combine them. The player should be careful, though – overfeeding a slime can turn them into a destructive, tar-like substance.
The tale of slime farming
Beatrix LeBeau never imagined her life would take such a weird turn. But now she finds herself on the distant planet – the Far-Far Range, where the curious slime creatures live. He job is to tend to the ranch and breed all kinds of slime. The job won’t be easy, because the slime beings won’t let themselves get caught easily and some of them will get downright nasty when approached. But Beatrix will not give up. It is her duty to run the slime farm to the best of her ability – the duty of the Slime Rancher
Slime Rancher for PC received favorable opinions from the critics, who noted the open-world exploration and farming simulator mechanics as the strongest points of the game. Reviewers pointed out how SR’s gameplay was reminiscent of that in the classic farming simulator games and the colorful world of the Far-Far Range was beautifully designed and filled with all sorts of different slimes, that the player would not get bored easily.
- Explore the colorful world of Far-Far Range and collect all sorts of slime.
- Run the farm of slimy creatures, and breed them to make your business prosper.
- Mix the species to create even weirder breeds of slime.
- Collect plorts and sell them for Newbucks to improve your ranch.
- Learn the story of Beatrix LeBeau – the titular Slime Rancher.
Release Date: 2017-08-01
Early Access: Yes
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Slime Rancher Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Slime Rancher Steam Key GLOBAL may change over time.