Solasta: Crown of the Magister (PC) - Steam Gift - NORTH AMERICA
In Solasta: Crown of the Magister, you will enter the game together with a team of characters whose features are entirely determined by you. Feel the atmosphere of a classic RPG session and let yourself be carried away by the plotRead More
- KeKeys2u_corp90%Positive feedback4288
View offer details$ 36.25
- Wild_gamesEXCELLENT SELLER96%Positive feedback42773
View offer details$ 46.74
Solasta Crown of the Magister is an isometric adventure cRPG, reminiscent of strategic turn-based games known from the past, very similar to Baldurs Gate 3. Produced by the independent studio Tactical Adventures, introduces the player to the fantasy world straight out of Dungeons & Dragons and it just so happens that it is a game based, among others, on this paper game system.
The ruined world of Solasta awaits you in the game. Ahead of you and your team is an experience during which you will explore various ruins and dungeons in search of treasures and answers. It is a very dangerous adventure because the fantastic creatures you meet on your way are very quick and clever.
Expect a very satisfying character creation system. As in the DnD 5E paper system, here too you will be able to decide on the smallest details of the features of the appearance and personality of your characters. You have at your disposal several races known from fantasy (like dwarves or elves) and various classes distinguished by their special features (mage, warrior, etc). Each of the heroes in your party will be endowed with individual character traits that will make the gameplay and dialogue options a truly unique experience. Of course, one should roll the dice for the statistics, as well as for the initiative during the game.
The gameplay is extremely dynamic and the possibility of interacting with the environment is almost endless. At any moment, something unexpected may happen that will put your team in an unpleasant situation or, on the contrary, play in their favor. Keep your eyes and ears open, as danger can lurk at every corner.
- Extensive character system - create desired heroes of your upcoming adventure, give them individual features that will distinguish them, and set off on a journey with the company of your dreams
- Feel like you are in a paper dice-based RPG session - the game provides everything that will allow you to feel the atmosphere of classic gameplay with your friends
- Do not lose attention - any omission of a phenomenon or ignoring a threat may result in fighting or contriving how to get out of a complicated situation
- Use the elements of the environment to your advantage - blind the enemy with light, throw stones on his head, set an ambush, or smartly avoid him - the possibilities of your movements are almost endless
- Turn-based tactical RPG - the game will require some strategic skills on your part, so prepare and perform your plan
Release Date: 2020-10-20
Early Access: true
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Solasta: Crown of the Magister (PC) - Steam Gift - NORTH AMERICA. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Solasta: Crown of the Magister (PC) - Steam Gift - NORTH AMERICA may change over time.