Sonic Mania Steam Key GLOBAL
Sonic, together with Mario, Lara, Pacman, and Crash is a mascot of computer gaming. The icon recognizable not only by players but also people who never actually played such games like Sonic. Sonic Mania on Steam is a bra ...Read More
Show 16 more offers
- Softwaremedia86%Positive feedback8449
View offer details$ 5.40
- GoGood_trader99%Positive feedback822
View offer details$ 5.41
- AtruesellerEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback5062
View offer details$ 5.44
- Sg_store100%Positive feedback1132
View offer details$ 5.46
- WoWoowuwoo100%Positive feedback3
View offer details$ 5.62
- ExExtreme_keys92%Positive feedback13
View offer details$ 6.09
- RgRgn111092%Positive feedback13
View offer details$ 6.77
Sonic Mania (PC) for Steam platform is a digital download product – no box included. The price applies to a digital version of the product.
Sonic, together with Mario, Lara, Pacman, and Crash is a mascot of computer gaming. The icon recognizable not only by players but also people who never actually played such games like Sonic. Sonic Mania on Steam is a brand new classic Sonic experience. This all-new experience celebrates the best of Classic Sonic, pushing the envelope forward with stunning 60 FPS gameplay and pixel-perfect physics. Get ready to refresh your memories of classic Sonic games with Sonic Mania.
Sonic Mania allows you to choose one of three different characters
Play as Sonic, Tails, & Knuckles as you race through redesigned and new Zones. The most interesting thing is the fact, that each one of them has different abilities. Sonic is an anthropomorphic hedgehog whose specialty is speed. Tails in an anthropomorphic fox, who is able to use his own tail (hence the name) to glide. Thus, he can access areas, which are not accessible to Sonic. The last but not least is Knuckles - an anthropomorphic echidna who is so strong that he can destroy walls with his bare fists. As you can see, each character provides you with a different type of the gameplay.
Visit both new and recreated Zones
Sonic Mania allows you to visit areas which you might know from older installments of the series. A primary example might be Green Hill Zone. It is completely recreated but you will be able to easily recognize it. However, this is not all. The game also gives you many new Zones to explore, for example, Studiopolis Zone, Press Garden Zone, Mirage Saloon Zone, and Titanic Monarch Zone. They are going to put your skills to test.
Compete with other players or cooperate with them
The important aspect of Sonic Mania gameplay is the multiplayer mode. You can compete with other players on the split-screen (yeah, the game really wants to awaken our retro instincts) or work together in order to defeat Dr Eggman. Multiplayer is important. Remember about this.
- A symbol of a good remaster - Sonic Mania is one of a few properly designed remasters in the history of gaming.
- New and recreated Zones - Sonic Mania provides you with both completely new Zones, as well as already known areas, which were recreated.
- Three different characters to choose - You can pick Sonic, Tails or Knuckles. Each character has a different style of gameplay.
Release Date: 2017-08-29