South Park The Fractured But Whole Ubisoft Connect Key NORTH AMERICA
Trey Parker and Matt Stone come back with a sequel to the critically acclaimed South Park: The Stick of Truth. This time the theme is superheroes, and South Park: The Fractured But Whole, as befits the cult franchise, ...Read more
Instant delivery offers
Show 1 more offers
- 0Gaming4youExcellent seller100%Positive feedback60838
View offer details$ 14.90
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback65610
View offer details$ 14.91
- 0SuperbkeysExcellent seller100%Positive feedback3175
View offer details$ 15.13
- 0Lancce100%Positive feedback531
View offer details$ 15.21
- 0Gamesdivision100%Positive feedback478
View offer details$ 15.27
- 0Instant_gameExcellent seller100%Positive feedback26197
View offer details$ 15.29
- 0CodezillaExcellent seller100%Positive feedback6368
View offer details$ 31.25
Warning! This product is region-locked and CAN be activated and played in the following countries: United States, Canada, American Samoa, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands U.S.
Trey Parker and Matt Stone come back with a sequel to the critically acclaimed South Park: The Stick of Truth. This time the theme is superheroes, and South Park: The Fractured But Whole, as befits the cult franchise, pulls no punches. This time it satirizes the DC vs Marvel competition in the form of a Marvel's Civil War parody.
A return to South Park
The perfectly recreated map of South Park from The Stick of Truth is back, now with even more places to explore. Use your character's incredible fart powers in combination with South Park regulars' to access new areas, including the rooftops. Look for loot in strange places, it is certain there will be some.
So you saved the day in The Stick of Truth? Big deal, get with the times. Cartman and crew now care only about creating the next best superhero franchise. South park: The Fractured But Whole features twelve superhero-themes classes, including the Speedster, Cyborg, and Karate Kid. But the true power of The Fractured But Whole is in the farts of player character, powerful enough to rip apart the fabric of time itself, among other things.
The superhero theme extends to the customization, with generic and class-specific costume elements available at character creation.
South Park: The Fractured But Whole greatly improves on the systems first put in place in The Stick of Truth. The combat system is revamped, now taking place on a grid, allowing character to move around, making careful positioning a key to victory. The twelve classes are fundamentally different and have assigned classic roles like healers or tanks, which will matter for the gameplay. The changes greatly deepen the combat system without making it unmanageable or unclear.
The show's creators still in control
Trey Parker and Matt Stone worked very closely with Ubisoft, providing voices, writing, essential suggestions and more. Thanks to that South Park: The Fractured But Whole still holds true to the style and atmosphere of the original show, much like The Stick of Truth did. Locations and characters straight from the source material come back better and more plentiful than ever before. South Park: The Fractured But Whole feels like a superhero-themed extra-long episode of the show.
Standard features just the base game, with no additional content. The digital Gold Edition includes the base game, as well as the Season Pass, a number of in-game costumes and a bonus perk. The Steelbook Gold (available only in USA retail stores) adds a Steelbook case and a set of lithographic prints of South Park Studios artwork in addition to the contents of the digital-only Gold Edition. Finally the Collector's Edition includes all of the above AND a six-inch figuring of The Coon, Cartman's superheroic alter-ego.
South Park: The Fractured But Whole is a Ubisoft-developed direct sequel to Obsidian's The Stick of Truth. Taking place on the next day after the events of the previous games, it throws away the fantasy LARP theme like yesterday news. Instead Cartman and crew decided to cash in on the superhero craze, relentlessly satirizing the genre.
- 12 unlockable classes - discover and freely mix-and-match from a selection of twelve superhero-themed classes from Flash-like Speedster, to Cyclops-like Blaster
- Tactical combat - The Fractured But Whole abandons the QTE combat mechanics in favor of tactical, grid-based combat
- Play as a girl - you can now choose to play as a girl and see how the characters react to this fact
- Large cast of the show's regulars - starting with Cartman's crew as the Heroes, to Butters playing the villainous Professor Chaos
- Longer campaign - South Park: The Fractured But Whole is estimated to be twice as long as its predecessor, with more to do and more choices to make
Release Date: 2017-10-17