30min to 1h
Are you on the same wavelength? Do you think you think the same way as your friends? You can check it out with Spectrum! n this unique party game, two teams compete against each other as they try to locate the given pa ...Read More
- ShShopgraczRECOGNIZED SELLER99%Positive feedback5892
View offer details$ 22.04
Name Parameters Min. Number of Players 2 Mechanics Cooperative, Team-based Type of player For parties, For beginners, For anybody Age Level 14+ Language Polish Game Type Logic Brand Rebel Play time 30min to 1h
Are you on the same wavelength? Do you think you think the same way as your friends? You can check it out with Spectrum! n this unique party game, two teams compete against each other as they try to locate the given password on a scale. What could our player mean? Are you sure he considered the same as us? Think, analyze and guess to score as many points as possible and defeat your opponents.
What is it about?
- In each round, a card with two extreme terms is drawn (e.g. cold-hot, universal-hipster, rough-smooth).
- The heart of the game is a round dial which is rotated every round to show the highest scoring ranges. One of the players on the active party spies on it to see where the password must go.
- The player gives the word which, in his opinion, is closest to the scored range. For example, if you choose between cold-hot and the dotted areas are on the left, the password could be for example "salad".
- The group then decides where to place the pointer in the semicircle. While discussing, the participants try to guess the thinking of their teammate. If they manage to place a marker in the correct area, they receive the corresponding number of points.
- During this time, the other team is not idle! Before revealing the compartments, they can decide whether they think the marker should be more to the left or more to the right. If their intuition proves correct, they will also score points.
Why will you love this game?
- Gameplay in Spectrum is a multi-dimensional game. Here we do not get a clear slogan that we need to present, only a suggestion. The rest depends on our creativity and associations.
- What may seem obvious to one person may be perceived by another person quite differently. This makes playing with Spectrum a great starting point for further discussions and getting to know our friends better.
- Technically, the gameplay of Spectrum is dynamic, and the rounds are quite fast. Additionally, neither team waits for its turn as both make decisions and can score each round.
- The game also comes with a co-op mode that favors integration and more casual play.
- 126 double-sided spectrum cards
- 3 tags
- plastic mechanism