Split/Second Steam Key GLOBAL
"Split/Second" is a racing video game where you can take part in a reality television show. The concept of the program is to show various events and elements of the environment that can be destroyed by the driver, which ...Read more
Instant delivery offers
Show 2 more offers
- 0Hogames100%Positive feedback515
View offer details$ 9.60
- 0KinguinExcellent seller93%Positive feedback16329
View offer details$ 9.60
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback64911
View offer details$ 9.70
- 0SuperbkeysExcellent seller100%Positive feedback3152
View offer details$ 9.88
- 0Lancce100%Positive feedback521
View offer details$ 9.92
- 0Gamesdivision100%Positive feedback475
View offer details$ 9.98
- 0Instant_gameExcellent seller100%Positive feedback26213
View offer details$ 10.82
"Split/Second" is a racing video game where you can take part in a reality television show. The concept of the program is to show various events and elements of the environment that can be destroyed by the driver, which causes great visual effects. In Europe, Black Rock Studio's game, published by Disney Interactive Studios, is known as "Split/Second: Velocity".
In the game "Split/Second," you play as one of the participants in a fictional TV show in which the prize is the best of both worlds: fame and money. How do you defeat your opponents? Increase your "power play" indicator by jumping, overtaking in the air, or taking care of precise driving. Pay attention to events along the route. When you activate them, you can create obstacles for your opponents, take shortcuts, or completely change the course of the race. Unfortunately, it can't be too easy. Opponents, i.e., AI bots, can also surprise you with such surprises.
You can play alone or use the multiplayer mode. Choose an eight-player online mode or play with a second person using the split-screen function.
"Split/Second" offers 15 driving tracks to be found in the city. Two other tracks are available as downloadable content. In this car racing type of game, all visible meters and gauges are kept to a minimum. So you won't find a speedometer or track map, which are redundant anyway due to the nature of the fast-changing tracks. However, you will certainly need the lap counter, the position you are in, and the game power meter. They are all located behind the vehicle, so as not to distract you.
- Take advantage of playing in your favorite mode: single-player or multiplayer with a split screen
- Create completely new tracks or use different elements to change the track; each lap may require different abilities
- Play with the dynamics of the race, causing explosions and destruction on the track
- Take on the role of a driver in a TV show full of emotions
Release Date: 2010-05-18
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Split/Second Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Split/Second Steam Key GLOBAL may change over time.