S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2: Heart of Chernobyl (PC) - Steam Gift - GLOBAL
Heart of Chernobyl is the fourth game in the Stalker series of FPS survival games. The player returns to the Zone, overridden by mutants and controlled by mercenary factions. The open-world environment is waiting for the player to explore, as are the dangerous enemies.Read More
Pre-order now to get exclusive bonuses:
- Extended Campfire Content: more guitar tunes and tales that you can hear in the game around the stalkers' campfires
- 'Early bird' Weapon Skin
- 'Early bird' Costume Skin
- 'Early Bird' Multiplayer Badge
- Steam Pack: Animated Avatar, Animated Avatar Frame & Animated Profile Background
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2: Heart of Chernobyl is an open-world first-person shooter game with elements of survival, developed by GSC Game World. The player returns to the Zone, a nuclear wasteland formed after the explosion of the Chernobyl reactor. As one of the wandering hunters known as Stalkers, the player will experience the multitude of threats posed by the radioactive mutants, dangerous anomalies, and the hostile factions running the Zone.
Return to the Zone - a landscape more dangerous than ever
As in the first game, the setting of Stalker 2 Heart of Chernobyl is the Exclusion Zone. Years after the second nuclear explosion, the environment of the Zone has changed drastically. The mutants have become more aggressive, and dangerous anomalies are waiting to entrap a carless traveler. The player can freely explore the massive open-world of the Zone, divided into various regions, during different times of the day and under different weather conditions. The day-and-night cycle and weather simulation are important aspects of the Stalker 2 gameplay.
Engage in brutal fights against radioactive mutants
The second explosion had caused the rapid progress of the radioactive mutation. Those afflicted with its effects have grown more hostile and dangerous. The player will have to be careful while traveling through the abandoned streets and underground installations of Chernobyl - the mutants will constantly stalk the player. They will waste no time to attack if they see an opportunity to do so. Each mutant type has different skills, and finding a way to defeat them will be the player's top priority.
Piece together an arsenal of lethal weapons and use them against armed factions
Radioactive mutants will not be the only enemies the player will face in S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2: Heart of Chernobyl. Many of the Zone's factions have no love for stalkers and will engage the player anytime they enter the faction's territory. The player can repay them in kind using an arsenal of over 30 weapons, each of which can be modded and upgraded to deal more damage. However, mindless shootouts are not advised. Some of the NPCs can be of use to the player, and knowing who is who in the Zone is an important asset.
Experience the life of a Stalker
In S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2: Heart of Chernobyl, the player's tie will be spent on managing the stats of their stalker. The game features elements of survival-horror, with the player character having different needs like hunger, thirst, exhaustion, etc. Ensuring these levels are high enough will be critical to keeping the player's stalker in shape for exploring the Zone and taking on its dangers.
- Return to the Zone and face the new dangers that await you there
- Explore the vast open-world environment and find out about its mysteries through artifacts
- Keep your stalker in good health to face the dangers of the Zone
- Engage mutants and enemy factions in brutal combat
- Mod and upgrade your arsenal to become the master of the Zone
- Enjoy the visuals, depicting the Zone's catastrophic landscape in great detail
Release Date: 2023-12
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2: Heart of Chornobyl (PC) - Steam Gift - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2: Heart of Chornobyl (PC) - Steam Gift - GLOBAL may change over time.