S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Bundle Steam Key GLOBAL
STALKER Bundle is a collection of three survival-horror FPS games for PC set in a grim area surrounding Chernobyl called Zona.Games were developed by Ukrainian studio from Kiev, GSC Game World. S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games prese ...Read More
Instant delivery offers
Show 2 more offers
- 0Green_and_redSponsored83%Positive feedback258
View offer details$ 19.52
- 0GlobalsafecodesExcellent seller100%Positive feedback5827
View offer details$ 9.37
- 0Games_factoryExcellent seller100%Positive feedback37691
View offer details$ 11.57
- 0Instant_gameExcellent seller100%Positive feedback18459
View offer details$ 11.87
- 0_e_eplayExcellent seller100%Positive feedback1800
View offer details$ 12.81
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback106782
View offer details$ 13.20
- 0SuperbkeysExcellent seller99%Positive feedback4738
View offer details$ 13.39
The bundle includes all Stalker games - Shadow of Chernobyl (2007), Clear Sky (2008), and Call of Pripyat (2009)
STALKER Bundle is a collection of three survival-horror FPS games for PC set in a grim area surrounding Chernobyl called Zona.
Games were developed by Ukrainian studio from Kiev, GSC Game World. S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games present a vision of alternative reality, where some time after the original Chernobyl disaster, occurs the second explosion, giving a start to extremely strange anomalies in the environment.
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl
Twenty years after the original accident in Chernobyl power station, a mysterious explosion destroys the dome created over the place of catastrophe. Radioactive dust spreads across the land, causing the death of thousands of people, animals, and plants. Species that managed to survive have undergone disturbing mutations. 6 years later, in 2012, the level of radiation has finally dropped low enough, allowing the first expeditions to get close to Zona, without the risk of certain death. Some reckless individuals called Stalkers started to travel to this dangerous area, looking for mysterious artifacts, strange plants, and other things. Years after the incident, many organizations are willing to pay an incredibly high price for such objects.
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky
The story presented in Clear Sky is set in 2011. The main protagonist of the game is a veteran mercenary Scar. While escorting a group of scientist he witnesses a powerful radiation emission which makes him unconscious and kills everyone else. Scar is saved by an organization called Clear Sky, people who are trying to understand the nature of Zona.
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat
Sometime after the events from the first S.T.A.L.K.E.R., the Ukrainian government finds a way to get inside the center of radioactive Zona. They started a top-secret military operation called Fairway which goal is to regain control over the power station. Unfortunately, the whole operation shattered into pieces when most of the sent helicopters crash for unknown reasons. That is where we meet the main protagonist of the game, Alexander Degtyarev, who is sent to look into this mysterious incident.
Challenging gameplay mechanics
The gameplay in STALKER franchise games is a combination of first-person shooter, survival-horror, and cRPG with elements typical for adventure games. It is worth to mention that it’s not just another shooter in which you can gun your way out of any situation. During fulfilling your quests, you must explore dangerous areas, look for mysterious and valuable artifacts, fight with lethal enemies and cooperate with other Stalkers you will meet during your adventure. Thanks to the advanced A.I system, both, humans and mutants will be a challenging enemy and you should never underestimate the threat they pose. Players must stay alert even when casually exploring Zona because the radiation can kill in a matter of seconds.
- Travel to Zona – dangerous, radioactive area where almost anything can kill you.
- Huge game world – kilometers of terrain, waiting for you to explore it!
- Non-linear story with few different endings.
- Challenging and diversified enemies controlled by advanced A.I.
- Complete collection of every S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games in one bundle
Release Date: 2007-03-20
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Bundle Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Bundle Steam Key GLOBAL may change over time.