S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl Steam Key GLOBAL
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl is a first-person shooting game with elements of survival and horror. It was developed by GSC Game World and published by THQ in 2007. The game has received mostly positive reviews, an ...Read More
Instant delivery offers
Show 8 more offers
- 0GaGamesmExcellent seller100%Positive feedback1149
View offer details$ 4.12
- 0World_of_gamesExcellent seller97%Positive feedback43111
View offer details$ 4.43
- 0KinguinExcellent seller93%Positive feedback2118
View offer details$ 5.01
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback104106
View offer details$ 5.09
- 0SuperbkeysExcellent seller100%Positive feedback4634
View offer details$ 5.22
- 0LancceExcellent seller100%Positive feedback2594
View offer details$ 5.23
- 0Gamesdivision100%Positive feedback1044
View offer details$ 5.26
The S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl key is meant to be activated on the Steam platform.
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl is a first-person shooting game with elements of survival and horror. It was developed by GSC Game World and published by THQ in 2007. The game has received mostly positive reviews, and it can boast the post-apocalyptic atmosphere, immersive world and survival mechanics despite its age.
Survive in the Zone, a place of strong radiation and deadly monsters based on the real-life Chernobyl Exclusion Zone. Stalker Shadow of Chernobyl takes place in an alternative universe in which after the initial Chernobyl disaster, a second one occurred. It caused animal and plant mutations and supernatural anomalies.
Become a Stalker and scavenge the area in search for money, valuable artifacts, and scientific information. With the help of your anomaly detector, listen out for warning signals and be prepared for weird happenings and fights to the death!
Visit Chernobyl, Pripyat and the infamous nuclear plant. Those locations are based on its real-life counterparts, so you will have the possibility to see those locations with your very own eyes!
It is primarily an FPS video game, so be prepared to use your gun and defeat the deadly monsters lurking all around you. Enjoy realistic combat mechanics and accurate ballistics. Play alone or with friends in the multiplayer mode that supports up to 32 players!
Collect artifacts and change your character's attributes
Scavenge the area in order to find collectibles that soon come in handy. During the game, you do not gain additional statistics or abilities, but with the help of the powerful artifacts you are able to gain negative or positive effects that change your character's attributes. There is plentiful of items to be found within the Zone and each allows you to customise your Stalker as you wish.
Talk with NPCs
As in every RPG, there are numbers of non-playable characters that await you. You can talk with them and choose dialogue options. Each NPC can have a mission just for you, so help them and progress through your main mission!
Overcome weird anomalies
During your playthrough, you come across supernatural anomalies that are potentially deadly. Beware of them as they can electrocute you, or pull in the air and crush you. However, those anomalies can come in handy as they can be an indicator where the rarest artifacts are.
- Immersive story of a post-apocalyptic world based on real-life Chernobyl and its surroundings
- Unique combat and survival mechanics with accurate ballistic features
- Powerful artifacts that can alter your character's attributes and change your style of gameplay
- Possibility to talk to NPCs, see their points of view on ever-changing environment and understand how difficult their life in the Zone is
- Intensive multiplayer mode that supports up to 32 players
Release Date: 2007-03-20
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl Steam Key GLOBAL may change over time.