Star Wars Empire at War: Gold Pack (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL
Star Wars: Empire at War is a real-time strategy game set in the galaxy far far away. It was developed by Petroglyph Games and published by LucasArts. The game is set during the events of Episode IV: A New Hope and allow ...Read More
Instant delivery offers
Show 14 more offers
- 0Green_and_redSponsored98%Positive feedback376
View offer details$ 15.00
- 0GaGamesmExcellent seller100%Positive feedback1151
View offer details$ 4.44
- 0World_of_gamesExcellent seller97%Positive feedback43261
View offer details$ 4.45
- 0Kinguin93%Positive feedback2086
View offer details$ 4.55
- 0DigitradeExcellent seller100%Positive feedback1976
View offer details$ 4.68
- 0Progame_store100%Positive feedback643
View offer details$ 4.81
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback104333
View offer details$ 5.02
Star Wars: Empire at War Gold Pack is meant to be activated on the Steam platform.
Star Wars Empire at War: Gold Pack includes:
- Star Wars Empire at War
- Star Wars Empire at War: Forces of Corruption
Star Wars: Empire at War is a real-time strategy game set in the galaxy far far away. It was developed by Petroglyph Games and published by LucasArts. The game is set during the events of Episode IV: A New Hope and allows the player to decide the fate of the Rebel Alliance or the Galactic Empire. EaW features three distinctive game modes, an online multiplayer and many other features that will draw in any fan of the George Lucas’ saga.
The Empire at War Gold Pack
Gold Pack features the core game as well as theForces of Corruption expansion pack. In FoC, the player is given control of a new faction – the titular Corruption, a crime syndicate led by Tyber Zann. FoC introduces 28 new spaceships on the Corruption side, as well as new Rebel and Imperial units, 13 new planets and many more exciting features.
Much like any other RTS, Empire at War puts the player in charge of an army, with the end goal being the defeat of the enemy faction. In Empire at War, the player can choose to control either the small forces of the Rebel Alliance or powerful armadas of the Empire. There is also a third faction of space pirates, who do not engage in the greater conflict between the former forces. Each faction has its ground and space units, comprising foot units, vehicles, and spacecraft of various types: from starfighter squadrons to larger ships.
During the battle, the player can deploy special units called Heroes. These powerful characters can turn the tide of the battle with their special abilities, like the use of Force by the Jedi or the Sith characters. Some Hero units have a ground and space variety, e.g. Darth Vader can fly his unique TIE Fighter in space battles.
The game features three modes: Campaign, Galactic Conquest and Skirmish. In the Campaign mode, the player can relive the events of the fourth episode of the Star Wars saga, leading either side of the conflict to destroy the other. In Galactic Conquest mode, the player-controlled faction participates in a sandbox-style campaign, with a selection of general victory objectives: killing the leader of the enemy faction, destroying the Death Star or protecting it from destruction, or wiping out the adversaries from the map. In Skirmish mode, the player can face off either on the ground or in space, fighting to capture reinforcement points and destroy the enemy base.
Story of the Empire and Rebellion
The Empire reigns supreme in all the systems, bringing about the age of darkness and terror across the galaxy. The Jedi Knights have been all but decimated by the Sith Lord Darth Vader. A small group of brave Rebels decided to stand up against the oppressor and free the galaxy from the Emperor’s grip of fear. But the Empire’s might is great, and the Dark Side of the Force fuels their efforts to quench all signs of opposition…
Star Wars: Empire at War received very favorable reviews from the critics. The reviewers praised the gameplay mechanics and the presentation of the game, calling the game a highly satisfying RTS experience.
- A real-time strategy game set in the universe of Star Wars with Campaign mode and Online Multiplayer.
- Choose the side and decide the fate of the galaxy.
- Fight as the Rebel Alliance and end the tyranny of the Empire.
- Join the Dark Side of the Force and destroy the rebellion once and for all.
- The Gold Pack introduces new faction – Corruption, with unique units and battle strategies.
Release Date: 2006-02-16
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Star Wars Empire at War: Gold Pack (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Star Wars Empire at War: Gold Pack (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL may change over time.