Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL
Do you consider yourself a devoted fan of the Star Wars franchise? If so, you cannot pass by this production indifferently. "Star Wars Jedi Knight II, Jedi Outcast" is the third part of the title of the Raven Software st ...Read more
Instant delivery offers
Show 15 more offers
- Instant_gameExcellent sellerSponsored100%Positive feedback28700
View offer details$ 3.69
$ 8.92-59%$ 4.10 $ 8.92-54%$ 4.10
- SamfitExcellent seller100%Positive feedback1053
View offer details$ 2.14
$ 8.92-76%$ 2.37 $ 8.92-73%$ 2.37
- Joyridegames100%Positive feedback23
View offer details$ 2.64
$ 8.92-70%$ 2.94 $ 8.92-67%$ 2.94
- Prestige_worldwideExcellent seller100%Positive feedback2617
View offer details$ 2.67
$ 8.92-70%$ 2.97 $ 8.92-67%$ 2.97
- KinguinExcellent seller93%Positive feedback16876
View offer details$ 2.91
$ 8.92-67%$ 3.24 $ 8.92-64%$ 3.24
- GkGks_store99%Positive feedback639
View offer details$ 3.00
$ 8.92-66%$ 3.34 $ 8.92-63%$ 3.34
- Games4worldExcellent seller100%Positive feedback2504
View offer details$ 3.06
$ 8.92-66%$ 3.40 $ 8.92-62%$ 3.40
Notice! Works on PC and MAC
Do you consider yourself a devoted fan of the Star Wars franchise? If so, you cannot pass by this production indifferently. "Star Wars Jedi Knight II, Jedi Outcast" is the third part of the title of the Raven Software studio. This intense first-person shooter (FPS) action puts you in the shoes of Kyle Kataran. Will you be able to finish all the challenges? May the force be with you.
The story presented in "Star Wars Jedi Knight 2" is the history of Kyle Kataran, who was previously a Jedi knight but resigned from this role. What made him turn his power back on? This growing danger forced him to retrain with his lightsaber and explore the secrets of the Force. The plot of the game begins when the main character is a mercenary working for the New Republic.
The single-player mode takes place eight years after the events of "Return of the Jedi" and about two years after "Mysteries of the Sith". Kyle is also joined by other characters you know well. And among them, for example, are the beloved Jan Ors, administrator of Cloud City, Lando Calrissian; and Luke Skywalker. Other Jedi soldiers will also come to your aid. What a team!
However, you will encounter antagonists who will certainly not wish you well. Are you sure you can take on Desann, Tavion, Galak Fyyar, and Reel Baruk? You will need different skills and special weapons to get out of duels on your own. In single-player mode, you can prove yourself in 24 missions that will require various skills. If you choose multiplayer mode, there will be six quests of different types waiting for you: Jedi Master, Holocron, Capture the Ysalamiri, Duel, Deathmatch, and Capture the Flag.
The gameplay is primarily about the efficient use of the lightsaber and the use of the power that allows, among other things, to move objects and jump to places that seem inaccessible or unreachable at first glance. The gameplay is primarily about the efficient use of the lightsaber, which you can take advantage of in three styles: strong, medium, and fast. Each style differs in attack speed or the amount of damage dealt.
You can also use the Force powers, which allow you, among other things, to move objects and jump to places that seem inaccessible or unreachable at first glance. Interestingly, the player can choose whether he wants to use the first- or third-person perspective when using weapons. During the duel, you can also use 13 different weapons, such as disruptor rifles, Wookiee bowcasters, or thermal detonators.
In multiplayer mode, you can additionally use seven power options. Moreover, the teams are divided into Light Siders and Dark Siders. The first group focuses primarily on protection and healing, and the second focuses on aggressive play.
- George Lucas has been involved in the production, so you can expect a real Star Wars atmosphere
- Test your skills in 24 missions perfectly matched to the single-player mode
- Also, try the multiplayer mode and take part in six challenging games
- Play your way or choose to compete with AI bots to gain seven extra powers
Release Date: 2003-09-16
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL may change over time.
Get inspired by our articles!More Guides
Get more out of G2A.COM
Explore exclusive programs and projects designed to enhance your experience.
Unlock exclusive deals for our digital items
- Deals up to 10% off
- Free item every month
- Exclusive discount codes
- Priority support
Earn with every shared purchase
- Get 5% for each transaction
- Adjust reflinks for bigger earnings
- Payout via G2A PAY or in discounts codes