Star Wars The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL
The game featuring the story from the original Star Wars movies that will surprise with content and fighting mechanics.Read More
Instant delivery offers
Show 19 more offers
- 0BeBellakeySponsored100%Positive feedback30943
View offer details$ 3.52
- 0LeLegahuNo feedback yet0
View offer details$ 2.28
- 0ReRetail_keys100%Positive feedback46
View offer details$ 2.29
- 0Kinguin81%Positive feedback381
View offer details$ 2.32
- 0Squidstore97%Positive feedback34
View offer details$ 2.33
- 0Bestbuy86Excellent seller99%Positive feedback2140
View offer details$ 2.35
- 0World_of_gamesExcellent seller97%Positive feedback47451
View offer details$ 2.43
Includes the original Star Wars The Force Unleashed game plus 3 re-imagined Classic Trilogy levels: Tatooine, Jedi Temple and ALL-NEW-Hoth level
Star Wars the Force Unleashed is an action-adventure game released on various platforms in 2008 and 2009 respectively. The game’s plot can be located between the third and fourth episodes of the Star Wars movies. However, the game acts as a story of the origin of the Rebel Alliance and the Galactic Civil War presented in the trilogy. The “Starkiller”, a new character introduced exclusively in the game is an apprentice of Darth Vader and his task is to eliminate Jedi and others that stay in his way.
Star Wars Unleashed Gameplay
Star Wars Unleashed is a third-person view action game where the player controls the “Starkiller” character, which has two sets of weapons at his disposal. One is the Force and the other one is a lightsaber serving as a melee weapon, and both can be combined in encounters with the enemies to create powerful combos. To increase the powers of the character the player must eliminate opponents, as well as, find hidden artifacts scattered around the world to gain experience points.
The game lets you choose your own play style as you may go through the world without paying attention to being exposed and killing your opponents without previously planning your moves. However, you can also try being as careful as possible and plan every step to get through encounters in a more controllable way.
But, beware as the difficulty increases and the enemies will come at you stronger than before. Your opponents learn each time they face you so remember not to use the same tactics or moves on the same opponent.
The game plot is set in between the Revenge of the Sith and A New Hope and the action begins with the Darth Vader embarking on a quest to defeat the Jedi - Kento Marek. However, it turns out that the defeated Jedi had a son, whom Vader raised as his own, and makes him his apprentice. After training under Vader’s command the Starkiller’s ultimate task is to kill the Emperor.
Ultimate Sith Edition
Star Wars the Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition includes the missions presented in the base Force Unleashed game as well as the extra content that was available as downloadable content, such as the cosmetics and bonus levels. The edition includes Star Wars The Force Unleashed game and 3 extended levels from a classic trilogy: Tatooine and Jedi temple, as well as, the new Hoth level.
The game met with overall positive reception from players and critics. The players liked the general storyline and the additions it introduced into the Star Wars plot, as well as immersing soundtrack and well-thought graphics.
- Choose your side, either light or dark and decide on your fate;
- Enjoy the immersive storyline placed between the first trilogies;
- Immerse yourself in the audio-visual aspects of the game;
- Choose your own play style and fighting mechanics;
- Play through the additional content added in the Ultimate Sith Edition;
Release Date: 2009-11-03
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Star Wars The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Star Wars The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL may change over time.