Stardew Valley PC - Steam Key - GLOBAL
If you're tired of your big city life and the boring responsibilities of company job, then living off the land for a while might certainly seem inviting. Stardew Valley captures that sentiment in a perfect way, letting y ...Read More
Instant delivery offers
Show 3 more offers
- 0PrimekeystoreExcellent seller95%Positive feedback4840
View offer details$ 20.59
- 0Fun_keysExcellent seller100%Positive feedback2638
View offer details$ 20.60
- 0AtruesellerExcellent seller100%Positive feedback7378
View offer details$ 21.79
- 0VikingsbrothersExcellent seller99%Positive feedback3133
View offer details$ 22.87
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback104429
View offer details$ 23.15
- 0SuperbkeysExcellent seller100%Positive feedback4626
View offer details$ 23.45
- 0LancceExcellent seller100%Positive feedback2586
View offer details$ 23.56
Stardew Valley (PC) for Steam platform is a digital product – no box included. The price applies to a digital version of the product.
If you're tired of your big city life and the boring responsibilities of company job, then living off the land for a while might certainly seem inviting. Stardew Valley captures that sentiment in a perfect way, letting you play out a rural escape fantasy in a charming pixelated visual style, with well-written characters, and complex-yet-perfectly manageable systems.
Manage your own farm
You have inherited a large farmland from your grandfather, but it's been neglected in the recent years, and it falls to you to make the best of this situation. Stardew Valley (PC) tests your micro- and macro-management system, providing you with a comfortable and rewarding gameplay loops of caring for your plants and animals, harvesting their yield, and selling it to afford new ones and some essential upgrades.Expand your farm and be the leading provider of food and artisan goods in the area. The Pelican Town counts on you!
Lively town community
You don't have to spend all your time managing your crops and livestock. There is the Pelican Town, where you can go to sell your wares, take some time off for recreation purposes, and talk to the town's residents.Each of them is unique, with detailed personalities and personal arcs you can discover as your relationships with them improve. Aid them in improving the Pelican Town, help your new friends with their dialy problems, maybe even find the one true love to share your farmhouse and life with. Who knows?Where will you steps take while in the Pelican Town?
A mysterious dungeon
Your farm hides many secrets and resources, but none so intriguing as the mines. The tunnels go very deep, and they hold treasures waiting to be discovered. But beware: there are monsters hiding there too, and they only become more powerful the deeper you go into the mines.Are you daring enough to descend and explore the mines to the very bottom? If you are, the loot is going to help you a great deal in more ways than one!
Endlessly rewarding and relaxing
Stardew Valley goes out of its way to make sure you love playing it. Whether by collecting a large crop yield, petting the animals you keep and name, or just hanging out by the water with a fishing rod in your hand, the Stardew Valley gameplay brings with it a sense of accomplishment and excellent, positive feedback.Travel to SV to take breather from other more intense and nerve-wracking games.
Stardew Valley looks and sound absolutely charming. It is designed in friendly, evocative pixelated style, giving it a nice, cartoonish atmosphere. It also boasts two hours of original soundtracks, with soothing tones perfect for the relaxing gameplay.
Stardew Valley is a loving tribute to the Harvest Moon series. Inherit and manage your own massive farmland. Harvest crops, care about your livestock, visit the town on business or for fun. Whatever you decide to do, SV is rewarding and friendly.
- Day-to-day farm management - use the massive swathes of land you inherited to create the most efficient and productive farm in the region
- A town to visit< - the Pelican Town is a place where you can get away from your daily duties and talk to residents, or complete any business you have going on/li>
- Friendly design - Stardew Valley has a charming pixel art visual style and a very calming original soundtrack
- Dungeon exploration - if your usual farm life seems a little to safe, test your luck in the deep tunnels of your mine, looking for treasures and fighting monsters
- Unique NPCs - each of the Pelican City inhabitants has a unique personality and character arc for you to discover
Release Date: 2016-02-26
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Stardew Valley PC - Steam Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Stardew Valley PC - Steam Key - GLOBAL may change over time.