Stellaris: Aquatics Species Pack (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL
Dive into the world of Stellaris as an aquatic species. Have a whale of a time with new customizable options and flood the cosmos with the prosperity of your aquatic empire. The galaxy is your oyster!Read more
Instant delivery offers
Show 8 more offers
- 0Green_and_redSponsored99%Positive feedback989
View offer details$ 15.66
- 0SellkeyfastExcellent seller100%Positive feedback16515
View offer details$ 8.67
- 0Gaming4youExcellent seller100%Positive feedback60718
View offer details$ 11.19
- 0KgKgamestradeExcellent seller97%Positive feedback12311
View offer details$ 11.20
- 0DigitradeExcellent seller100%Positive feedback15557
View offer details$ 11.27
- 0Progame_store100%Positive feedback279
View offer details$ 11.29
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback65767
View offer details$ 11.69
Warning! This DLC requires the base game Stellaris on Steam in order to play.
Stellaris: Aquatics Species Pack offers a new and fresh experience to Stellaris. Experience exploring the uncharted waters of the galaxy as an aquatic species that come with its own unique strengths and weaknesses. This Stellaris species pack comes with new features and cosmetics that will allow players to immerse themselves in space exploration in new, interesting ways.
The most important features that come with Aquatics Species Pack are:
Here be dragons and Ocean Paradise. Enter good graces of an ancient blue-scaled beast so that it may protect your empire or at least don't entice its wrath. Enjoy peaceful and safe habitat and let your empire flourish.
Aquatic: Aquatic species thrive in oceans and that's where the strongest, but they have some issues in adapting to other environments. You need to be careful when expanding,
Anglers: Great treasures can be found in the depths. Use your species' strengths to your advantage and cash in on fresh seafood and rare pearls in agricultural districts.
New ascension perk
Hydrocentric: Since your species are the strongest in the aquatic environment, why not make every planet a water world? Harvest water from other planets and terraform every world to your liking!
Of course, aquatic species must use ships with an equally aquatic aesthetic. Not to mention aquatic dragons, new portraits and Seafarer advisor voice.
Release Date: 2021-11-22
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Stellaris: Aquatics Species Pack (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Stellaris: Aquatics Species Pack (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL may change over time.